MAKIN LOVE

I CANT WITH THAT PHOTO I LOVE IT!! Sooo i thought i'd make a smutty chapter for you guys. I'm sorry if it's not as good as you hoped. This is my first smutty chapter and i wanna make it somewhat sexy😋😋 hope u guys enjoy.

[3rd POV]

"Eeuugghhh how much longgheerr??!" Wade yelled in dissatisfaction. School had finally ended and he was all antsy to get inside of Peter's pants. He had already pulled off his pants inside the car, which turned Peter on immensely. Wade was practically drooling over the large 7 inch boner Peter had underneath his jeans and was just staring at it like he was hypnotized. He wanted to suck it, to lick it, to feel Peter inside of his mouth. He surprised himself at how long he waited for this, he could have taken peter when they went to the bathroom after lunch. They were all up on each other in the stall. Wade's tongue gliding over Peter's body, teasing him, until Flash came in and had to ruin the fun. They never went too far and by the end of the day were all turned on and wanted to fuck, or at least jack off or something. Wade was contemplating of whether or not to just blow peter while he drove....but decided it would be best not to because they could get into a car accident.

"About twenty minutes away from your apartment! Can't you wait just twenty minutes?!"

"No?! Can you?!"

"No....I'm so hard right now i feel like i have a brick in my pants....gosh i wish you could just blow me or something." With that, Wade already had his head hovering over Peter's groin.

"WAIT WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!" The car swerved a little to the left, but was quickly balanced again by Peter's good instincts and driving skills.
"Don't actually blow me RIGHT NOW! WE COULD DIE IN A CAR ACCIDENT!"

He actually still could drive WHILE he was being blown. It was when he would release that he wouldn't be able to sustain his focus and would swerve off the road. Possibly ending their lives...well his at least....

"No. I can't die...."

"But i can! Do you want me to DIE WA- oooeeshoohhh."

Wade already had his hand on Peter's shaft slowly rubbing his 7 inch up and down. Peter didn't even realize his pants and boxers were off. How did he get them off so quickly.

'Damn those soft hands of yours Wade..oh..'

"You wanted to be blown and your wish is my command. And don't worry. I'll swallow all of it so it doesn't get on your car floor and seats."

"BUT- EOOOHAOOO!"

Wade now has his mouth around Peter's member and was softly licking and teasing at his slit.

"Only...10 minutes...away..AH!"

Peter gasped as Wade was now traveling up and down Peter's shaft slowly with his tongue completely enveloping it. He grabbed a hold of Peter's waist to have more control and started to move and suck a little harder.

"Oh...fuck...Wade please....just suck it off don't tease."

Wade then pulled his mouth away slowly, still rubbing Peter's shaft slowly, and looked up at him.

"Then that wouldn't be any fun for me." He then licked his top lip and returned to sucking on Peter. This time a little more hungrier.

"5 more....MINUTES OHMYGOSH!"

Peter arched his back a little trying to still focus on the road so he doesn't get himself killed. this was a terrible idea and he knew it. He would have asked Wade to just teleport them there but then he would have to come back and drive his car back to Wade's apartment after they had sex, and he would not be in the mood for that.