Comforting bruises

Authors note:
THIS MIGHT BE A LONNNGG CHAPTER, IF YOU DONT THINK IT IS THEN YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT IDK BUT I FEEL LIKE THERES ALOT OF STUFF I WANNA PUT INTO THIS CHAPTER AND ITS KIND OF OVER WHELMING....ANYWAYS ENJOY

[3Rd PERSON POINT OF VIEW]

-(bold) "This equals yellow voice inside wade's head"

-(bold underline) "This equals white voice inside wade's head"

11:09
Peter woke up a little frazzled. He usually wakes up around 7:00 and gets ready for school which he dreaded everyday. He didn't see the point. Why should he waste his money that he works his ass off for on something that has no use in his life. His pretty much pushed all of his friends away... OH, AND NOT TO MENTION THAT THE GUY HE DOES WORK FOR HATES SPIDERMAN, WHICH IS LITERALLY HIS LIFE! That was it. He was done. He was done with school, he was done with work, he was done with.....emotions... He then went to his bathroom...to cut.

********************************

Wade was surprisingly up. And he had been since like 8:00. He woke up early at 6:00 because the old woman above his apartment was yelling at her cats and he woke up and told her to shut the hell up. At 7:00, he had a wet dream of a threesome with Spidey and storm from the X-Men and had to wash up... And at 8:00, there was a fucking idiot on the top of the apartment screaming his head off about how he hates gays or whatever and was going to kill every last one.

At that point, Wade was pissed and went up to the top and just killed the guy. In his defense, he was basically a target so he was just protecting himself.

He had been playing video games and ordering pizza for about three hours and then it was 11:00 and he was bored.

"Oooo lets go spy on spidey"

"No, what's the point?"

"To check out that ass"

"Exactly!"

"Why are you always such a downer yellow, one: its a boner killer and wouldn't help turn on anybody, and two: don't you wanna have some fun with your life?"

"DATS RIGHT TELL HIM WADE"

"Could the both of you just shut up! I do like to have fun! Its just that im stuck in this damn head of yours, WADE!"

"Awee. Yellow no likey. WELL TOO BAD BITCH WE GOIN TO SEE SPIDEY!"

"Why do i even try"

********************************

Peter put on his suit, went out to the window, and climbed the wall onto the roof. He decided he was just gonna drop out of school.

"I mean...what's the point. I already have a job. I don't NEED to learn trigonometry. It's just a waste of time and energy and I don't feel like dealing with Flash and his stupid insults. I can't believe I actually got suspended for punching him after he called me gay faggot who's going to burn in hell. I'm just through with all of it.."

Deadpool was stalking-

"WATCHING"

Bitch you know you were stalking.