Comforting Bruises PART 2

Authors note
In case you havent noticed, i obviously changed the background story of both characters so if you disagree with Deadpool's/Wade's backstory, bitch thats my interpretation back off NO PLACE FOR HATE

FLASH BACK
(In your head make like a flashback montage of everything that's happened throughout the story and then at the end of chapter 3 do the "THIS TIME ON: DEPRESSION'S CURE!" And then read this chapter. Or don't...it just makes it more fun☺️)

"Well uh...(coughs). You see my Aunt...May past away about a year ago. She was diagnosed with cancer."

"Ohh man..i'm sorry" Deadpool said in a genuine concerned voice.

"Yea...and..when it happened i was gonna talk to my girlfriend abo- well ex-girlfriend about it but..she broke up with me and said to never speak to her again because she found out that i was bisexual after reading my journal."

"Okay one: That was a really bitchy move like what the hell?! Your boyfriend's Aunt just died and your gonna treat him like shit because he's into dudes? And two: so...how did you know you were into boys as well as girls and how long had it been since then?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! DON'T ASK HIM THAT! Great, we were doin good and now, he's gonna think we're just tryna get in his pants!"

"Hey this was your idea, so therefor this is your fault."
Deadpool just ignored the voices. He couldn't even hear them. Once he started talking to Spiderman they just....stopped...and he was fully focused on him. Spiderman wasn't  sure why he was telling this....random black and red guy his life story. But he felt comfortable with it...and sure as hell didn't want to stop.

"Well there's this guy named Flash at my school- well I'm dropping out anyways but when i was in-"

"Don't drop out of school." Deadpool interrupted with a very serious tone.

"....but there's no point. Im alread-"

"Don't drop out of school."

"....but-"

"No, Spidey don't. Drop. Out. Of school." Deadpool repeated while biting into his now finished chimichanga. "I know how bad it is right now and that there really is not point but....there is a point. You're still young. You still have a life to live. Don't give that up just because some bitch wants to hate on you because of you're sexuality."

'Wow....this guy is..right. And i thought he was just some random idiot from the street who just robbed Party City.'

"....i guess you're right. But between no friends and no one to pay for it...how am i supposed to manage?"

"I'll pay!"
'OHMYGOSH WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY?! Nothing it was probably nothing. Im just imagining things...."

"Wait what? Seriously?!"

"Yea i'll pay for it, i'm basically rich, i have like 100,000 dollars just in my pocket"
'OOOOHHHKKAAAYY SO I'M NOT IMAGINING! I DEFIANTLY JUST  SAID I WOULD PAY FOR HIS FUCKING SCHOOL! Well... I mean why not. I am basically rich and the money isn't going towards anything other than pizza and my apartment rent.'

"Wow...thanks. I...i really owe you one."

"Ppffshhh yea you do, you'll be my sidekick. Now finish telling me about how you found out you're bi, and then after that tell me why you wanna drop out of school."

"Well there's this guy named flash and he's...my bully... He always calls me a faggot and then tells me to burn in hell, when I'm the religious one. He doesn't even go to church, but anyway, one day him and his gang started pushing me towards this guy named Daniel and kept saying "awweees petey's got a faggy boyfriieend" and then push me down and start kicking me and then Daniel just walked away not wanting to be  apart of what was happening. When i saw him leaving....i saw his ass and got a little turned on...sooo yeaaa."