Bf, and Bff

LOL SOORRRYYYY THE TITLE IS SUUPPER LAME BUT THE PICTURE'S CUTE! I dedicate this chapter to EmilyLovesWaffles12 . The reason doesn't have to be said but....it is. 💘💝💞

[PETER's POV]

Don't get me wrong. I love Wade and his smile and attitude and- EVERYTHING, that's not the point. The point is that i love him but...i'm worried about him... I love his scars and i'm anything but embarrassed of them but...how does he feel about them being seen by public? I don't want him to be holding tears just for me, that's sick.

"WADE?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"

Probably should've sounded more happy and excited than annoyed and pissed off.....

"Oh...i-i...i'm sorry i'll just go..."

"NO! ...don't...go... *sigh* I love you and that your here but...don't you feel a little uncomfortable being in public and showing your scars...?"

"Wh-what do you mean?"
Wade sounded a little hurt and confused. Gosh i have been such a bitch today....

"No no, baby. I love your scars, THEY'RE SEXY AS FUCK! But...how do you feel about them being seen by people other than me?.... I am not embarrassed of you at all. I would kiss you right now and- you know what i just might......but i don't want you feeling uncomfortable and stifling tears for me. That's just cruel..i know how you feel about them. And how did you get into my school anyway?!"

I kiss him and he kisses me hard, like he's been wanting to do this for like a year or something. It was gooood OHMYGOSH! His tongue...i'm not even gonna i swear i'll explode with hormones....is it just me or am i getting girlier as we speak...? We broke apart and he was surprisingly smiling. There were a couple of people in the corner of the class making gagging sounds and hand motions while watching us. But i don't really care, they're just jealous i get dick i bet.

"I'm fine. REALY! And i actually came into this school so that we could be together more often...unless you don't want that... I just wanted to be around you more and experience something i never got the chance to before... Plus i don't care about these bitches's thoughts on my skin. I care about YOU, and you think they're hot so i'm fine."

Wade just smirks and i sit down in my seat, at my desk, next to my Boyfriend/Best friend: Wade Wilson.

We have class and literally everybody starts staring at him...i am getting so pissed i want to just choke everyone. But....Wade just sits there with a smile on his face...like it doesn't even bother him....i guess he really doesn't care. I'm obviously more pissed than he is. Mr. Finlin asks a question and Wade throws his hand up when no one else does but the teacher just stares at him, he then calls on me. I suddenly feel really bad because this was Wade's chance to show his smarts because i always come to his apartment to do homework and whenever he tries to help, he gets lost himself.... But then..Wade gave me that smile i just love so much and i lost all guilt. I answer the question a little sarcastically because i'm upset he just ignored my boyfriend though, like what the fuck. All because of his skin. Apparently nobody owns a heart anymore.

Class ends, and i stand up to get my bag when Wade suddenly grabs  my hand and pulls me close to him, our chests touching. I l get lost in those...beautiful blue eyes i love so much that remind me of the summer's sky. He rests his forehead on mine and slowly rubs his hands down my arms and licks his lips. I hear a bunch of snickering, hateful remarks, and laughter but i don't really care. I'm too captivated by Wade's body and loving gaze to have the strength to worry about people right now. But out of the corner of my eye, i see the teacher kind of just looking at us and...smirking...i guess he's not a homophobe.....