SinB who was still in the bus, She was smiling after knowing that Taehyung was not her real brother. She was trying to contact him in his phone but Taehyung wasn't answering any of her calls.

Taehyung walks inside the airport then he grabs his phone and saw SinB's name popped out on his screen, He blinks then he answer the call.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Thank god you answer it."

"Why did you call?" He blinks.

"Where are you? Are you already at the airport?"

"Yes, Why?"

"Don't go, Please. Don't leave first."

"Why?"

"Wait for me, Taehyung-ah. Wait for me."

SinB ended the call then Taehyung was curious why SinB called and told him to wait for her, Taehyung looks around as he wait for SinB.

SinB gets off from the bus and ran inside the airport, She looks around to look for Taehyung but she saw too much people around.

"Where is he?" She ran to look for Taehyung, She dialed his phone number and waiting for him to answer.

"Why are you telling me to wait for you?" Taehyung asked after he answered her call.

"Where are you?" She asked.

Taehyung looks around then he saw SinB standing, He blinks when she saw her in the airport. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"I have something to tell you. Where are you?"

Taehyung ended the call, SinB blinks when Taehyung ends the call. "Why did he? Aish." She tried to contact Taehyung but Taehyung wasn't answering her call.

Taehyung looks at his phone when SinB keeps on calling, He walks toward where SinB was standing when suddenly SinB heard a phone ringing from behind. She blinks then she slowly tilt her head and saw Taehyung standing behind her.

Taehyung showed his phone, "Stop calling." He said.

SinB put her phone down and she smiled when Taehyung smile at her then she ran towards him and hug him.

Taehyung didn't mind if he's in public, He let SinB hug him and looks at her after. "What are you doing here?"

SinB looks at Taehyung, "I love you." SinB smiled.

"But.." Taehyung didn't finished what he will gonna say when SinB suddenly pressed her lips to his, His eyes widened in surprised.

SinB pulls off after then looks at him once again, "Mom told me that you're not my brother. Taehyung-ah." She nods.

Taehyung blinks, "For real?" SinB nods while smiling, Taehyung smiled and hugs SinB once again.

Taehyung pulls off from the hug, He placed his palms on SinB's cheeks, "I love you, Eunbi-ya." He smiled.

"Me too, Taehyung-ah." She nod.

"Wait for me, Okay? I'll be back as soon as I finished." He softly peck her forehead and hugs her once again.

Taehyung left Korea and went to France, SinB went back to Daegu because of her school. 1 week had passed, It was a sunny morning in Daegu. SinB was on her way to her school when she suddenly decide to stop at the river for a while since it's too early, She sits on the ground and stared at view while smiling to herself then she looks at her phone to look at Taehyung's picture sent by him.

SinB stands and when she was about to get in her bicycle, She suddenly saw Taehyung standing from afar and was looking at her. Her eyes widened in surprised and ran toward him, She hugs Taehyung a bit tight when she reach him.

"Taehyung-ah.." She smiled.

"I told you I will come back early." Taehyung hugs her as well.

SinB looks at Taehyung and he looks at her as well, He gently cup her cheeks and softly peck her lips.

"I missed you.."

SinB smiled, "I missed you too." She peck him on his lips and hugs him once again.

THE END
x