Chapter 6.

At BigHit, Jungkook was walking at the hallway when Seunghee suddenly approached him and clings on his arm. Jungkook looks at her as she was smiling at him already.

"What?"
"Let's have a double date.."
"Double date?"
"Yes, You and Eunbi. Me and Taehyung." She nods. "Please.." She does a puppy eyes and pouted her lips so he can say no.

"Fine, I'll talk to them about it." He replied.
"Thank you. You're the best of the best." She grins, "See you tonight." She softly peck Jungkook's cheek before leaving him.

Jungkook touch his cheek while watching Seunghee leaving, Smiling but slowly his smile fades away as he remember that she likes Taehyung and not him.

At the practice room, Taehyung and Jungkook are both there.
"What? Double date?" Taehyung raised a brow.
Jungkook nods. "What did you tell her?" Taehyung asks.
"I said, I'll talk to you and Eunbi." Jungkook replied.
"You should have told her that Eunbi or you was busy besides Eunbi left the house already." Taehyung turned his gaze back on his phone.

"Why? Where is she?"
"I don't know, My mom wanted me to bring her back to my house. I don't even know why she really like that girl." He sighed.

"So, Will you let her go back?"
"I don't know, but my mom wanted to."
"Just talk to her later, Tell her to go back so you won't have any trouble with your mom."

That night, Taehyung agreed to go on a double date with Jungkook, Seunghee and SinB. The three was in disguise for them to hide their identity as an Idol while they are waiting for Eunbi, Taehyung and Jungkook are also waiting for Seunghee who went to the public comfort room.

"Do you think she will show up?" Jungkook asked.
"I don't know." Taehyung shrug his shoulders.
Then suddenly SinB showed up, Jungkook and Taehyung looks at her. "Sorry if I make you wait." She bowed politely.

Jungkook walks toward SinB, "It's okay, The important is you showed up." He smiled.
SinB looks back at Jungkook and nod her head a bit, Seunghee walks back to where they were. She greeted SinB with a smile as well as SinB.

The 4 was at the amusement park, Seunghee was the one who was excited. She cling on Taehyung's arm as they were walking together while Jungkook  and SinB were walking silently behind them, they are just looking at them.

Seunghee pointed at the shooting game that if you won a stuff toys will be the prize. She drags Taehyung there and Jungkook, SinB followed them.

"I want that stuff toys." Seunghee pouted.
"You like it?" Jungkook asked, Seunghee nod like a kid.

"I'll get it for you." Jungkook smiled, He pays for the fare and he started the game, He's aiming for the bullseye to get the prize Seunghee wants and he succeed.

Jungkook gave the price to Seunghee after he received it from the guy who are in-charge on that game, Seunghee smiles widely after getting the stuff toys she wanted then she looks at SinB, "Is it okay to you?" She asked.

SinB blinks, "Huh? I mean, Of course." She smiled awkwardly.
Seunghee smile back and hugs the stuff toys and it made Jungkook smile, Taehyung looks at SinB. "Do you want stuff toys too?" He looks at SinB, SinB pointed at herself.

"I'm okay." She shook her head as she was telling him not to give her one.
"Is it okay to you if I gave her one too?" He looks at his friend, Jungkook nods.