Chapter 15.

Weeks have passed, SinB enrolled in the school at Daegu. She started a new life in Daegu while Taehyung continued his career as an Idol.

SinB was on her way to her school with her bicycle when suddenly she remember when she first met Taehyung on the road, She smiled in herself all of a sudden. After a minutes, SinB arrived at her school without her knowledge that Taehyung was there watching her from his car.

Taehyung left after SinB went inside the school and He went to his Mom's house.

"Mom.." Taehyung greeted his mom.

"Tae.." She hug him and smiled after. "Eunbi just left for her new school." She nods.

"I know, I saw her." He nods.

"What brings you here?" She blinks.

"Well.. I'm here to say I'll be going in France." He looks at his mom.

"France? For what?" She blinks.

"For my upcoming album." He nods.

"How long you will be gone?"

"I don't know. Maybe until Im fully healed." He chuckles a bit.

She looks at her son, "Take care of yourself there, okay? And don't forget to contact me, Okay?" She smiled at her son.

Taehyung smiled and nod, "I'll go now, Mom. Bye."

Taehyung hugs his mom then he left after, That afternoon. SinB just got home from her school, She walks inside the house and saw her mom sitting on the couch.

"Mom, I'm home."

Her mom tilt her head to SinB, "Eunbi-ya. Taehyung came here." She nods. "He said he will be in France for his upcoming album. He came here to say he'll be going later." She nods.

"Really? Good for him." She smile slightly.

"You should go to him."

"Why would I?"

"You loved him, right?"

"He's my brother."

"No, He's not."

SinB tilt her head to her mom, "What do you mean, Mom?"

"I adopted him when he was just a kid, He's not my son." She nod. "Go, I won't stop you two from loving each other." She smiled.

SinB smiled and hugs her mom before she left, SinB ran to the bus stop then she ride the bus going to Seoul. At Taehyung's house, He just finished packing his things. He sighed after when he remember the last time he saw SinB then he looks at the notebook of SinB that she left in his place. Taehyung stands from his bed then he walks out from his house with his bag.

Then he went inside the car with his manager and they drive to the airport, Taehyung was looking outside the window of the car.

Then after a minutes, Taehyung arrived at the airport. He saw a lot of fans waiting for him outside the airport, He gets off from the car then he smiled at his fans.