The police officers surround the motorcyclists and one of the officers points his gun at me.

"You are under arrest!" He says and I chuckle as i frown.

"Not this time." I say activating the voice-changer device then i make myself invisible and immediately turn on my motorcycle driving right behind Barry.

I drive as fast as i can but well i'm still late for the celebration of another successful bad-guy-catching.

"You're late." Barry raises his eyebrows as he smirks and walks over me.

"Don't." I state with a smile and i take off my mask.

"Give me some!" Cisco says as he approaches me and we fist bump.

"Well done Mr.Allen and Mrs.Anderson." Dr.Wells says and i nod.

"An officer pointed his gun at me tonight." I scratch the back of my neck. "As if i was a criminal."

"People are still getting used to the whole superhero thing, don't worry." Barry says reassuringly.

"Sometimes they never do." I hear Oliver's voice and i scan the whole room and i see his face onto the main screen.

"Ollie!" I claim as my grin gets bigger.

"Hey bogger." He chuckles and Barry raises an eyebrow while he laughs.

"Bogger?" He chuckles and i look at him dead in the eye.

"Shut it Allen." Oliver says and i smile.
"How is your motorcycle doing Haiz?"

"It's working amazingly Ollie, thanks!"

"No problem, Haiz. I really do hope we can kick ass together." He chuckles.

"As long as you don't shoot arrows on my back i will be fine with it." I smile playfully and he sighs.

"You told her?" Oliver says this time looking at Barry.

"She had to know that her bestfriend-almost brother shot her boyfriend." Barry shrugs.

"I will never get used to you calling yourself Hailey's boyfriend." Oliver states. "Well i just wanted to know how was everything, you should come to Starling City soon. We have a lot to talk about." He half smiles and i nod, there must be serious stuff going on.

"I will, Ollie. I promise." I smile.

"Take care, Haiz. And you-" Oliver points Barry and his eyes open wide. "Hurt her, again, and i will beat you." Oliver says one last time and he disappears from the screen.

"Did he seriously had to point out the again thing? I feel terrible without him pointing it out." Barry sighs and i grab his face with both of my hands.

"It's okay." I get on my tip toes and i kiss his nose. "Everything is okay." I smile reassuringly and he half smiles.

"Wow you went from badass to cheesy pretty quickly." Cisco says as he wrinkles his nose.