#SoccerSquad

The next day we hit the road wondering where to go. We had the puppy close to us but letting her wonder a little ways ahead. We continued to travel throughout the lunch hours and then we came upon a school. I'm guessing it was a middle school by the look of it. Also because it said 'Welcome to Black Hawk Middle School' on the front lawn where the sign was. I really kind of miss school for some weird and strange reason.

I walked in the enterance and immediately wanted to go to school. Everything looked so familiar here. The strange thing was I remember coming here at some point. Then it hit me. I used to come to this school from 6-12 grade for soccer compations. My school was normally the school that won the trophy but we just gave it away anyway. "I will clear the top floor with Judith. Carl and Mika, go cover the west wing and Daryl and Hailey, go take the gym. Look out for walkers and other people and look for the food court." Rick said picking up Judith and taking off.

"Now you be careful and take care of Beatrice for me." I said to Mika as she nodded and took off with the dog. "You watch her. And don't let either one of them out of your sights." I said as soon as Carl looked at me. He nodded following close behind Mika.

"This way to the gym." I said as Daryl nodded not sure if following me was the right choice or not. "Okay but if we get mugged or lost its your fault." he said. I turned toward him with the look of 'really?' and he just shrugged. "I said I was sorry." I said. I keep walking as we walked into a big area that was the gym. just as I had imagined there was two soccer nets up and a ball. I put my stuff down on the bleachers and ran for the ball seeing that no walkers where in there.

"We better not." Daryl said. I looked at him. "What are you? The PE coach?" I asked. "I'm not playing." He said. I purposely kicked the ball over in his direction so that it was at his feet. "Looks like you kind of have to. unless your scared." I said trying to tease him into playing. it worked and soon it was just 9 to 9. whoever scored this point won the game. "Its on Dixon." I said trying to act all tough like the football players at my school tried to be. "I'm not going down without a fight Rhee." I had decided to change my name back to that since that was Glenn's last name and all.

"Look a walker!" I said distracting him enough to get past him. Right as soon as I kicked the ball into the net he swung me around and I started laughing. "I'm glad you all are finding some fun in this world." came a voice I missed so dearly. "GLENN!" I yelled as we hugged. Home sweet home?