Anyone there?

When I woke up there was nothing. No Glenn. No Daryl. Nothing but the trees. That's when I noticed the trees weren't swaying in the wind. Then an awful smell came to my senses. Then I saw the trees on fire. The walkers walking ever so slowly towards the place I was. Away from the fire. But where was I am why wasn't I with the guys. Where were they. Was I wrong about them? Had they planned on using me for bait? To get them away from the walkers?

I jump up grabbing my stuff as the walkers notice me. They're too far to reach me but then the walkers are taken down by a sudden force of fire and air. A force so strong it is getting hot for me right where I am. I fall backwards and catch my foot on a root of the nearby tree twisting it to a degree that makes me yell in pain. Suddenly someone has a hold of me.

I try to get away but they are still on me. I am brought into the air and taken to the clearing where a set of tracks are. The person sets me down and then I see Rick walk towards me. He exams my face before someone pushes him away. Daryl. Daryl had saved me.  He quickly takes of my shoe as I wince in pain.

"She cant walk." Carl said. "Shell just have to stay here then." A girl said. "Not happening." Daryl said putting my shoe on and putting me on his back. "Daryl." She said. He walked next to her. "I said its not happening." He quickly continued up the trail as Rick and Carl followed us. "That's Carol. My dad and me found her." Carl said. I slowly closed my eyes and hit Daryl's back. Not hard or anything. Just to get his attention. "What?" he said not stopping. "Glenn. where is he? He was with us last night." I said. "I don't know. He went off in search of Maggie. I tried to stop him but he just keep going. I couldn't chase him down. He makes him own decisions and I saw the fire so I had to go get you thinking you were still sleeping. Then I saw you fall and twist your ankle and I knew I had to help you." Daryl said. " you'd do that for me?" I asked. He smiled but then quickly cleaned it from his face. "so you do like her." Carl said. "I knew he had feelings dad. And you said he wasn't a softy." Carl said laughing.

"I guess people do change. No matter what." He said. "I guess I just pick up girls on my spare time." He said with a grin. I jumped from his back. "Ill walk." I said. he just looked at me. They all sat on the tracks for 'lunch time' but I sat off near the side to the woods. "It was a joke." Daryl said. I ignored him. "May I sit?" he asked. "Well you aren't going to leave so I guess you can." I said as he smiled. "then you'd be right." he sat next to me. "Why did you save me. I'm just another mouth to feed. Plus I cant fight. Glenn can though. If he's made it this far and still look for his wife then he can." I said. "oh come on. You can too fight. You made it into this group and I'm not leaving you behind. Glenn will be back." He said. "How do you know? My mom said shed be back but she didn't. She died. it wasn't like she was going to survive the whole thing but you didn't have to bring.." He kissed me. As he pulled away he looked at me in the eyes. "I love you. okay? That's why I saved you. But you can't tell anyone. That would ruin my reputation." He said with a little twinkle in his eye.

"Too late. We already know." Carl said as Rick was behind him smiling. "Lets go. Next stop is Terminus." he said. I quickly remembered my dream. "We can't." I said. "Why?" Rick said. "Its not what it looks like. They will kill you and us. It isn't a sanctuary for anyone at all. Its a stupid trick." I said. "Daryl would you please tell your girlfriend here that we need to go. That smoke is going to cause a big heard of those damn zombies to come and then we will have to fight them." Carol said.

Okay this girl is starting to piss me off. first off I'm not Daryl's girlfriend. He just kissed me and said he loved me. There's a difference. And second. I'm not going to let her boss me around. Still I let Daryl speak. "I'm not leaving her. She's hurt and if she says something bad is going to happen then we should trust her." He said. "What does she know? She isn't physic or something. She shouldn't be able to control your mind. and if you follow her footsteps then your the fool. Not me." She said.

"I'm standing right here." I said as an argument broke out and Carl just looked at me then his dad. "If he wants to stay let him stay. He isn't being controlled by her and frankly I like her better than I ever liked you. At least she didn't teach kids how to kill people in the library!" Carl said. That's the most I've ever heard him talk. Let alone about me. "It was for a good reason! They have to know how to survive if this thing ever did happen!" She countered. "Is that why you killed those two people, huh? Because they could survive. You didn't even give them a chance!" He said. Rick got in between the two of them. "Enough! Both of you. That is nothing to bring up right now Carl." Then he looked at her. "And she's staying with us. If you don't like it then go somewhere else. If they didn't have a chance, she does." he said pointing at me before grabbing his stuff and continuing down the path. "I'm so sorry Daryl." She said. "Don't talk to her like that again." Then I was back on his back and down the tracks in no time.

Authors note: Sorry if I'm making a lot of these but I just wanted to keep you up to date on these stories. They are not imagines like some people think. This is an actual story and if you are going to use any part of them please ask for permission first! It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again! Hope you enjoyed this long chapter. Just wanted to tie these things together so they flow with the story better. My character is kind of like Beth Greene's but not really. THANKS AGIAN!