Note 2-New Things

Start bij het begin

"I said cancel!" He said sternly.

"And I said no Ali!"  I screamed.

He raised his fist up but a knock came upon are bed room door.

"Mr.Elzein, your ride is here." Our butler said, he rolled his eyes and pointed his finger  in my face.

"Get your finger out my damn face!"  I yelled.

"Be ready by 5:03."

"Get your crazy ass out my face..5:03? Who says that shit?" I said as I pushed him away from me and went into the bathroom that was in our room.

.....

"When are you comin to see him?" My mother asked as we had a conversation on the phone, I stood in the bathroom and I  looked at my reflection in the mirror.

"I'll be there in the mornin, I prom-- something came up, and Ali needs me."

"Girl you better leave that terrorist alone. He gon attach a bomb to ya titties if you make him too mad." My mother joked, but I didn't find it funny.

"Mrs. Taylor, your friend Jenny is here."  The butler knocked on the door.

"I'll call you back mom, Genesis is here to do my make up" I hung up and opened the door

"Hey girl! How was Mississippi?" I asked as I hugged her.

"Hot as hell! Beyonce and her tour can kiss my ass."

"Shut up, but I'm kinda flattered that you left Beyonce to do my make up." I blushed ad I rubbed my cheeks.

"Beyonce got twenty other different make up artist, but I do gotta get back on time...were going to Baltimore."

"I know your tired." I then sit in the chair that resides in front of my sink and waited for her.

"Um yes, I would have to speak it over with my fiancé first, I'm not sure what he wants to do" I said as I talked on the phone with our wedding planner, I looked in her catalog and rolled my eyes, because I didn't feel like planning anything right now.

"Okay bye bye" I hung up and tossed the catalog across the room, causing it to make a loud thud.

"Your wedding is in three more months, are you ready?"

"To tell the truth, I don't even know girl." I say unsurely.

"Is he still gonna help with your clothing line."

"That's what he said. I miss Jerrel." Tears begin to form my eyes.

"Aw shit, Dee don't start your tears gon fuck up everything and then imma have to start over." She bends down and grab hold of both my arms, then genuinely looks into my eyes.

"It's just hard....I miss him Jenny. And I'm just tramautized by everything that went down."

"I miss his hoe ass too, that was my favorite cousin. But I have to let go and let him be free and you have to do the same thing India, he wouldn't want you moping over his ass, he knew he wasn't shit" she laughed and had a serious look on her face.