Chapter Two

This version is edited.
~~~Second Person POV~~~

Your black top and jeans blended perfectly into the darkness as you hid in the shadows. The proxies ran over the rooftops and you proceeded to follow them.

The skills Zalgo taught you were very useful. You couldn't have been more than one when Zalgo took you in because Zalgo told you that you were still a baby. He taught you how to fight, defend yourself, follow people, examine things, read maps and much more. The one thing that made you such an efficient weapon was the fact that nobody knew who you were and what you were capable of. In fact without your bow and knives you would look just like a normal teenage girl! This meant you could sneak around without being identified. You could create a fake name and backstory if required, and only Zalgo and your friends from the under world knew your real name - (Y/N). All the other people from the under world called you your CreepyPasta name - Deadly Nightshade or DN. (I'm sorry if you don't like it, I guess you could change it if you really hated it.)

The Proxies were travelling quickly. But you were keeping up with them.

They entered the forest and it shocked you just how different it looked now night had fallen.
The trees were sinister and gave of the illusion that they were closing in on you. One proxy, Masky, took a look behind him. You dived behind some bushes and stayed silent. The Creepypasta continued to look around for a few moments before catching up with his running companions.

You sprung to your feet and followed the proxies. The trio stopped in a clearing and circled the area for a few minutes.
'What the hell are they doing?' You thought as you stayed hidden in the cover of the trees.

Then suddenly a portal appeared. It was different to the ones that you used in the underworld. It was green as oppose to red and it was much brighter. 'A portal? I should have known, this is going to be a lot trickier than I thought...' You said inside your head as each proxy jumped inside the green portal.

Around ten minutes passed and you rose up out of the bush very pissed.
"DAMN IT!" You yelled as you paced around the clearing.

Suddenly you heard some twigs snap from inside the forest. You quickly load your bow and pull back the string whilst circling around the clearing. "Show yourself!" You hissed ready to unleash one of your arrows.

"God, calm down!" Sounded a masculine voice from behind you. You swerved and turned to face him your bow ready to eliminate the threat. Before you stood a boy with jet black hair and pale white skin with a carved smiled! His white hoodie was soaked in fresh and old blood and his insanity radiated off him.

"Who the hell are you!" You screamed.
"I could ask you the same thing." He growled. Your heart began to race as you noticed the stash of knives he was carrying. 'They're rather similar to my own...' You thought as you looked at them.
You came to the conclusion that he had to be a Creepypasta and you could use him to find the mansion. If he were to notify Slenderman, your cover was already blown.

"What's an innocent little girl like you doing out here all alone in the woods... And with weapons!" He said patronisingly.
"Are you a CreepyPasta?" You asked cautiously.
"Yeah, but what's it to you?" He asked taking a few steps towards you holding out his knife in front of him.
'God (Y/N) think of something to say!' You screamed at yourself still holding up your loaded bow.
"Um, I'm a CreepyPasta too and I need somewhere to live." You said, instantly regretting it. As if someone is just going to let you live with them! You were supposed to be good at this sort of thing. You lowered your bow however you made sure you could still get to it if need be.

"What's your name?" He asked, his guard wasn't lowered at all.
"Tell me yours first." You responded.
"Fine then. It's Jeff, Jeff the Killer." Jeff responded smugly. Jeff the Killer... You'd heard that name... You had heard that he was a mass murdering killing machine. Yikes. Although you'd never seen what he looked like. To you he looked as psychotic as he was described.

"Um... Hey cow face!" Jeff said waving a hand in your face. You were snapped back to reality and then you realised what he just called you.
"Uh... What... Hey!" You yelled, fuming.
"Well I don't know your real name so I've got to call you something, and I think that really suits you." He smirked. You were ready to punch that stupid little smirk right off his face.
"So cow face what's your name?" Jeff asked still smirking.
'What an arsehole.' You thought contemptuously.
"It's Deadly Nightshade. Or DN." You responded dryly.

"I prefer Cow Face." He responded.
'Definitely an arsehole...'

~~~(Y/N) POV~~~

"I prefer Cow Face." Jeff said smirking. That's it! He's sent me over my limit! But I knew I had to remain calm, for Zalgo's sake.

"Ugh!" I huffed as I approached him cautiously. I don't think I've ever been this frustrated!

"So you were saying you needed somewhere to stay." He began. That smug smirk will be the death of him!
"You can stay with me at Slenderman's mansion. Providing Slender says yes. However, if he's say's now we will have to dispose of you."
'I would have to live with Jeff... But I have my access to the CreepyPasta mansion! Master will be so proud!'
"Okay." I responded.
"Well come with me, Cow Face." Jeff said laughing.
"Shut up." I grumbled to Jeff.
He continued to smirk and then a portal appeared in front of us.
"Ladies first." Jeff said holding his hand out in front of him signalling for me to enter. I sensed something fishy. I flashed him a suspicious look and walk cautiously towards the portal. Then suddenly before I could go in, he pushed in front
"But men just before!"
I really don't think I can do this.