"Eh," Jack thought. "Now I really have to think."

"Yes my dear, that's what brains are for."

"Well when I figure out some ideas, can I call you and see if it's a good idea?"

"Sure," Lucy answered. "On you go. I have to shower and pick Nate up for therapy."

Nadia put on her sunglasses before she got out of the car. She was meeting John at a possible venue for prom. As she gets closer, she sees Jack Johnson is with him.

"Why is Johnson here," Nadia asked.

"You could just ask me," Johnson spoke. "I'm...standing right here."

"Ms. Kendrick wanted him to tag along since he's the class president, so I picked him up," John answered her. "Is that okay with you, your royal highness?"

"Is this gonna be one of those awkward trips where I'm the uncomfortable third wheel?" Johnson's face scrunched up. "Because I hate being the third wheel."

"Let's just get this over with," Nadia said before walking down the path. "So I was thinking if our class chooses the Great Gatsby theme, we could set up the photo backdrops over there, I was thinking three of them so the lines won't be too long."

"Three," John scoffed. "Don't you think we should salvage the budget and focus on spending the bulk of it on, gee I don't know, the decorations? The DJ? The snacks and beverages? Who cares about long lines for pictures?"

"Prom pictures are everything," Nadia argued. "They are perfect memories meant to last a lifetime. Pictures you'll show to your kids and grandkids."

"Literally no one cares," John argued back.

"I gotta side with Swazz on this one," Johnson chimed in. "All pictures are taken on phones now. Plus didn't we agree to order the customized disposable cameras for everyone? We got a very good deal. If they want a professional prom picture that bad, they'll wait in the one line."

Nadia growled to herself. "Moving...along."

. . .

"Village Tattoo," Kali answered the phone. "Yes, at 4 pm...Yup...Alright, thanks, bye."

"Yo!" Stass shouted as she walked into the shop. "You're about to be off right?"

"Just 10 more minutes then I clock out, why what's up?"

"We're going to the beach and you're coming," Stass smiled, sipping on her green juice.

"We?"

"Yup. Serenity kinda bailed on me. Her and Sam are having trouble in paradise."

"Oh cool, I'm a last resort."

"Shut up," Stass giggled.

"I don't even have a swimsuit." Kali wrote some things in the shop's appointment planner.

Stass whips out her credit card and wiggled her eyebrows. "You were saying?"

20 minutes later, Stass and Kali were in a nearby swimwear boutique. Stass kept taking swimsuits off the rack and quickly shoving them against Kali's chest.

"Ooh, definitely this one," Stass mumbled.

"You must think I have a bikini body," Kali grinned.

"You have a body and you have several bikinis. Presto! Bikini body. We don't pull that body shaming shit over here."

"That's all this town is known for, actually."