Chapter 17

Brooklyn's POV

After me and john finished our shower session we exited the packed house and went to the garden.I was still sore from last night and was slightly limping before he picked me up.

"What's wrong Princess" he sais sarcastically giving me a knowing smirk.

I blushed and turned my head the other way.

John placed me on a bench by a small pond and sat down next to me and wrapped his arms around me protectively.Me and my wolf were happy me and John mated each with,he was mine and I was his,and I also discovered that I was a complete submissive when it came to being in the bedroom with John.

I turned and looked at John and saw that he was looking around cautiously and smelling the air.

"What's Wrong?" I questioned while looking around.

"Nothing,but I have to ask you something" he said while looking serious.

"I want to introduce you to the pack as in two days".

Luna-pack-two days,those words gave me a heart attack by itself.Would they like me or would they hate my because I'm used trash and also because I'm a rogue.All these negative thoughts were going through my head that I didn't even notice john in front of me on his knees.

'Cut it out Brooklyn you know damn well they will love you and you will make a good Luna!" John said while growling at me.

He leaned forward and kissed me lightly on the lips and pulled back.

"They will love you" he said reassuringly.

He got back up from the ground and pulled me up with him.

"Thank You" I mumbled feeling embarrassed.

"Come on" he said while pulling me.

"Where are we going".

"To my parents house".

To be honest I didn't feel bad for punching John's dad in the face that son of a bitch deserved it.

When we arrived at John's parents house his mom opened the door.

"You guys mated!?" she squealed while hugging me.

"And hello to you too Johnny" she beemed while pinching his cheeks.

"Hello mama" he chuckled.

She closed the door behind us and gave us a hand signal to follow her to the living room.When we walked in John's dad was sitting on the couch looking nervous.I felt John grip on my waist tighten and him growl slightly.

We walked to the couch and sat down while Debra sat with John's dad across from us.

John's dad stood up and then looked up at me.

"Brooklyn I am terribly sorry for ever laying my hands on you and calling you all the disgusting names,I was just frustrated with everything that was going on and decided to take it out on you not caring what condition you were in.I understand if you don't accept my apolo-

"Why would she accept your apology when you said all that shit to her when you didn't know her" he growled.

"I'll Think about it" I mumbled looking the other way.

"Can we change the subject" I asked not really in the mood to be discussing this now.

John signed "What I really came to talk about was making plans for introducing her as the Luna to the pack" he said while looking at his mom.