Chapter 2

Brooklyn’s POV

        The only person that cared for me was my best friend Nikki.Me and nikki were best friends since we were 17,but Nikki moved away to a pack called dark moon pack in North Dakota because she found her mate. Nikki wanted me to move there with her but I was to scared.I couldn't face the fact that my father could drag me right back to this hell hole of a life, but me and my wolf were weak and needed a pack. Deciding to take up on the offer I call Nikki hoping she would answer.

Nikki picked up on the third ring screaming in my ear.

“Omg Brook is that you!?  I haven’t talked to you in so long!" She screamed in my ear.

"Nikki! I Don’t have much time to talk."

"I-I can’t take it anymore and decided I to leave here and come to the Dark Moon Pack, if it's not too late..."

"The offer stills stands and it's about time you came here! I'm sorry i left you there all alone with him..i didn't intend on leaving but, i had too.You know staying there wasn't good for you and Alpha John said its ok for you to come here."

"It's Ok, you don't have to throw your life away for me and I choose to stay anyway.He’s not a mean Alpha right?" I asked suspiciously

  She laughed a few before answering,"Of Course not! He’s probably the coolest Alpha out there as long as you dont get on his abad side and plus i'm good friends with him" she said proudly like she won an award.

 "Yea yea whatever", I said not interested in there friendship.

"I have to get going I said in a rush".

"North Dakota should only take an hour to get to" Nikki said excitdetly.

"Yea well it’s gonna take longer if I don’t get off the phone with you" I said sarcasticly.

"Bye!" I said before she could attempt to lecture me.

Since i'm a werewolf my senses are better than humans so i could see perfectly in the dark. Not wanting to be around here any longer I tied my bag to my bag to my ankle and shifted into my wolf.cMy wolf was all white whith black on the top of my ears. My wolf was also bigger than the average size she-wolves.

   I started running at a steady yet face pace. Everything seemed to go by in a blur as I started running. It felt so good to be in wolf form, my dad only let me shift once a month. He would only give me a limited food supply to keep me and wolf weak. None of Those Things Didn’t affect me mentally but it kept me weak physically.One thing my dad did to me scared me for life, that memory will always be in my mind.

 **** EXPLICIT CONTENT BELOW ****

     Flashback

I heard the my bedroom door slam hard against the wall, my heart rate was increasing by every second.

“Get up now!” he screamed at me with anger.

I whimpered and slowly got up from my bed.

   “Why The Fuck isn’t my food on the stove!”

"I-I…I feel asleep,im sorry!" I said in a rush. “I’ll make it now”. I went to go walk out the door when I felt a hard punch connect with my stomach. I fell to the floor crying out in pain cradling my stomach.

“Your Not Going Anywhere Bitch!” He said with a smirk on his face.

He grabbed me by the hair and threw me on the bed roughly. He ripped off my shirt and shorts.

Wh-What are you doing!” I screamed at him in panick.

I started to push him but that earned me a punch to my jaw.

That's For Not Making My Food Bitch! he seethed at me.

He Started feeling around my breasts.He Ripped my bra off and stared at me Hungrily.

“It’s Not like you’ve never done before slut he said grinning at me.

 I Tried to get get out from his grasp but I didn’t have the strength.

He ripped of my underwear and forced himself into me roughly. I cried out in pain as he furiously raped me.

20 minutes later-

He finally stopped and left the room.I cried and cried for what seemed like hours dreaming of what could be if my mom was here until I finally feel asleep.

End Of Flashback

  Whimpering I pushed myself forward. I came to a stop when I smelled the pack line. I texted Nikki and told Her I was north of the pack line.she texted me back saying that Alpha John is on his way. I shifted back into my human form not wanting to appear as a threat to alpha john.I knew i looked a mess but that was the least of my matters, I put on my black ripped skinny jeans,and a white shirt along with my converses when I was done I leaned against the tree waiting for the alpha to arrive.

***********

Beginning was a bit cheesy, yeaaaa i know