Best Friends, Ex-Friends 'Til The End / I Have Friends In Holy Spaces Part One

A/N: First off, I just wanted to say that this is not my first time writing imagines. I have a book called A Series If Patrick Stump Imagines. Go check it out if you'd like. Now, even though I have written imagines before, lemme just say that I'm a shitastic writer. Second, I write these in first person singular, not third person singular. Third, I take requests. If you have a request, write it out like this example:
Name- Phoenix
Scenario- Meeting him in class in high school
Age- Me; 15, Brendon; 16
Extra details- The class we meet in is math, I'm a sophmore, he's a junior
Leave your requests in the comments, PM me, or text me on Skype at mspatrickstump. I prefer option 2. Now, let us begin!

     I was at Starbucks, going through an old scrapbook from high school. It was filled with pictures of me and my best friend from high school. His name was Brendon, Brendon Urie. Just the thought of him brought back memories from the good ol' days, before we had went our seperate ways and completely lost touch. I took another long sip from my frapp and flipped the page. It was a picture of him and I at our senior prom. We were going as friends, because neither of us had dates and we figured it would be fun if the two of us went togther. I did have a crush on him, but I never acted upon those feelings. I wish I had, though...

     The other page had a photo of us hugging each other at graduation, before I went off to college and he went off with his other friends to get famous. I still remember that moment like it was yesterday...

Flashback To High School Graduation

     "Brendon, we finally did it! We're done with high school!" I squealed, hugging him.

     He lifted me and spun me in the air. "I know, Y/N, we're finally free to do whatever the hell we want!"

     I'm so glad we're done with that shit," I muttered.

     Brendon laughed. "Me too, me too."

     "I have an important question for you, Bren."

     "Fire away."

     "Can we make a pact to stay best friends? I mean, I know it seems kind of stupid, but you're going off to L.A. with the guys, and I'm going to be attending Academy Of Arts in San Francisco, and we might not get to see each other often, and it scares me, because we're best friends and I want us to hang out 'til the end."

     "We'll be best friends, ex friends 'til the end. I promise, Y/N."

End Of Flashback

     We stayed in touch 'til his first tour with Panic! At The Disco. Then I never heard from him again. It was depressing. I missed him so much.

A/N: I'm going to make a part two, so chill out. I know this was short and it sucked.