Falling... And getting back up

Addie doesn't like the whip. "Trot!" "Come on Addie trot!" I yelled "stop yelling at her she is just going to get more angry and besides she can't understand you" Jewels said trying to calm me down "give her a tap on the bum with your crop like I showed you." So I did as I was told. Addie bucked. She threw the biggest buck ever! It was terrifying, but soon that feeling of being terrified was soon replaced with pain, then darkness, before I passed out I heard a few whinnies from Addie and Jewels scream "CLYDE ARE YOU OK!?" Then I blacked out. I woke up the next day in the hospital. Weird. Why am I here? Jewels walked in and everything came back to me, yelling at Addie, using the whip on Addie, Addie bucking, poor mare I will give her treats when I get back to the barn. "Jewels?" "Yes finally your awake Clyde!" "How long have I been out?" "3 months" 3 WHOLE MONTHS!!!! "Have I really been out for 3 months!?!" "No I was just kidding it's been like an hour, and your fine some bruises but nothing serious, come on let's go" I breath out "THANKS FOR THE HEART ATTACK!" "Sorry" Jewels laughed. 
                        *Jewels POV*
When i got back to the barn I checked on lucky. He looked much better then when he came. Time to tack him up. I went and got everything I needed, including my helmet you know just in case. After he was all saddled up I lunged him for Clyde. He didn't seem to mind the saddle. So I decided to hop on him. I got on and walked for about 20 mins and then asked for a trot. Not only did he trot, but he came into my contact too. This horse has definitely been trained.

Little chapter something. That is not me in the video btw😂. And that's my new horse! Thunder!
Xoxo,
        Alayna