"What?" his voice dropped.

"You heard me," I snapped, getting aggravated with him still not being honest.

"How do you," he hesitated.

"Know? How did I find out? I asked the lady at the front desk and she said you haven't gone for the past three months and that you stopped the treatments!"

"Why would you do that," he asked, standing up and stumbling to the side, catching himself by grabbing the wall.

"You can't even stand up straight without getting lightheaded and falling over. You look completely exhausted, and you're just not right!"

"Calm down, I'm fine."

"You're probably sick, even worse now, and you just don't know because you haven't gotten your blood checked in that long! You've been lying to all of us..."

"Why would you check up on me like that?" He lowered his voice.

"You aren't even getting treated anymore! You have cancer, Alexander. Yes you're in remission, but you need this chemo to help you stay in it! Why would you chance your life? Finally you can be free of leukemia, just by going on with this maybe last cycle, and you stop it all together? Why?"

"Rosie," he mumbled, shaking his head.

"It's not going to just stay away for the rest of your life without the chemo!"

"I know it's not!" he yelled, my eyes again filling with tears. "I don't know..."

"Why would you do this?" I demanded, stepping forward and glaring at him in anger.

"Rosie."

"NO!" I yelled, pushing him backwards and he fell against the wall. "You're just getting weaker and weaker! Every day I'm with you, it hurts me," I told him, as he sat on the ground. "It hurts because I know that you have leukemia. And then I watch you throw up blood, and we find out you're heading into remission again!" I smiled, but then let the anger take over. "And now you just give up?"

"Stop," he whispered

"No you stop!" I screamed, my fingers turning into fists. "Stop doing this to me! Yes to me, Alexander, to your girlfriend. You're not only hurting yourself, putting yourself at risk to develop more cancer cells , but you're hurting me too. You're killing the person who loves you to death."

He stared at me in sadness and confusion, almost like he was in a state of shock.

"I can't believe you'd do this to me, and to your family, and especially to yourself!"

"Stop," he begged, looking like he was going to cry.

"I can't even stand you anymore! All you're doing is lying!" I shouted, putting my hands on my face and trying not to make my blood pressure go severely high.

"No," he groaned, holding his stomach. "I can explain..."

"Do you want to die, Alex? Is that what you're trying to do?" I yelled, moving backwards, losing my mind entirely.

"No," he whispered, looking at me in desperation. "I don't want to."

"Do you want to leave me here all by myself?" I demanded, biting my lip, hoping it would hold back the screams.

"No!"

"Yeah you do," I told him, laughing under my breath, wanting to jump out the window.

"Why would I want to die?" he yelled back, shaking his head in agony. "I just want to be normal again! I want my hair to grow back before senior year ends, and I didn't want that stupid tube going into my body anymore!"