Chapter 19: Battle of All Proportions

Start from the beginning

Caught off guard, Erza's expression turned to one of surprise despite continuing to run towards Lenn.  Lifting his hand, the same yellow crystals shot out of Lenn's hand and straight for Erza.

I'm ready!  Erza vowed, preparing herself for the collision; but certain there would be no pain because of her armor.

As the first bunch of lances hit Erza's armor, she was completely caught of guard.  Instead of ricocheting off her armor as she planned, it went straight inside, passing through it like a cloud.  Then, it sailed into her body, as if she wasn't wearing any armor at all.  Surprised, but mostly in pain, Erza screeched to a halt, slamming both halves of her shield into the ground and blocking the rest of Lenn's attack.

That's impossible!  Erza thought wildly, steam appearing out of her armor from where her skin had been hit.  Lenn couldn't do this before, so why--

"What?!"  Erza exclaimed out loud suddenly, noticing yet another change in Lenn's magic.

As the magic hit Erza's shield, it bounced off as predicted.  But with a fresh movement, it seemed to absorb into Erza's shield and then into her hands, sending a shockwave through her.  Chsking in pain, Erza was sent flying through the air, but she landed on her feet in a crouch, shocked.  Her armor suddenly disappeared, leaving Erza in her black top and blue shorts.

"How did you..."  Erza muttered, looking at her body in shock.

Lenn smirked, speaking for the first time.  "You haven't seen anything, yet."

_________________________________________________________________________________

Gray sailed into Colenburn the same time Erza did to Lenn, but then they seperated.  Gray and Colenburn sailed through the opposite wall than Erza and Lenn did, and Gray found himself entering a seperate place.

As Colenburn pushed him away and landed a few feet away, Gray dropped to the ground as well, his face determined.  Somehow, in the middle of sailing through the wall, Gray's top had disappeared.

Taking a look around, Gray saw they were in a plain room, with gray walls and white trimming.  There was a large window on the wall behind him.  The room was extremely large, however, and a chandelier resided in the middle of the ceiling.  A long table with a white tablecloth resided in between Colenburn and Gray, and stretched through the middle of the room.  Nothing was on top of it, and the chairs were golden with red cushions.

"Looks like you Venom Strike scum can be classy."  Gray muttered, smirking.

Colenburn smirked as well.  "You wished to fight me, I see?  Well, I would understand, considering the fact how I defeated you in front of your precious guild members."

"You'll pay for saying that, buddy."  Gray replied, throwing his arm over his stomach and into his left palm.

Ice began to shimmer in vaporous clouds around his hand.

"Bring it on!"  Gray exclaimed.

Doing so, Gray and Colenburn all fired at once.

"Ice Make: Lance!"

As soon as Gray fired, he saw a ring appear underneath him, and he jumped out of the way.  However, the ring followed, and before he knew it water surged up from the ground and submerged him inside.  The water hit him like concrete, and Gray was sent flying out of the column and a ways away.  At the same time, Colenburn jumed out of the way of Gray's ice lances; just in time, too.  Dropping to the ground, he raised his hands again, and Gray acted fast, ignoring his now-soaked clothes.