Chapter Thirteen

A/N Guys I got two hundred reads and that makes me so happy!! I just wanted to thank you readers out there. Anyways, enjoy:)
-Leah<3

Chapter Thirteen

I gasped and widened my eyes. "What?"

"I. Really. Like. You. Tessa." He repeated, enunciating each word clearly. My heart stopped, my hand's grip on his tightened, and I grinned.

This what I've been wanting him to say for these past few weeks! I wanted to scream and jump up and dance and I wanted to kiss him. Oh how much I wanted to kiss him.

"Parker-"

"I understand if you don't feel the same." I dropped my jaw.

"What are you saying!?" I yelled at him. I got out of my side of the booth and sat by him. I made him face me and I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket. The jacket that I have come to love so much. I grabbed it and pulled him down to me, crashing my lips hungrily to his own. He stiffened out of shock at first but then wrapped his arms around me, kissing me back just as frantically.

I broke the kiss and looked up at his red face, both of us panting. "I feel the same way." I smiled.

"You-you do?" He stuttered.

"Yes! I, Tessa Richards, like you, Parker Rivers." I exclaimed. He grinned beautifully at me and pulled me onto his lap, kissing me much more softly an tenderly, the kiss filled with his feelings for me. So I kissed him the same way. Pouring my heart out to him through my lips.

He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. He smiled at me and I did the same. "Tessa?" He asked breathlessly.

"Mmm?" I hummed in response.

"Will you be my real girlfriend?" I smiled and pecked his lips.

"Yes." He whooped out in joy and pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. I hugged him back.

"So now that we're together, I can kiss you whenever, right?" I giggled at him as his wagged his eyebrows.

"Right." I said. Not even a second later he had his lips against mine again. I snaked my arms around his neck and pulled little locks of hair at the nape of his neck.

I moaned softly into his mouth when he licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I granted it to him and he groaned sexily into my mouth. Suddenly someone talked.

"Umm, here's your food, guys." A blushing Monica said. Whoops, we may have gotten too carried away. I blushed furiously and even Parker's cheeks turned pink. Awww, he's so cute. I pinched his cheeks when Mon walked away. He scrunched his nose while being punched. Too cute!

He smacked my hand playfully away. "Stop that and eat your food, woman!" He said and I giggled. I looked down to see I had a plate of chicken Alfredo in front of me with sparkling lemonade. My favorite. I smiled at my boyfriend.

"How'd you know?" I asked, teasing.

He shrugged. "I remember most of the stuff you tell me." I tried to resist the urge to 'awe' but I couldn't help it.

"Awwwe." I smiled and pecked his lips. "You're just too sweet and cute and perfect." I pecked them again. He chuckled.

"Impossible. I can't be perfect." He said. I frowned.

"And why not?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Because you are the true vision of perfection." He kissed me lightly before digging into his food. He's the best. I was still blushing at his cliché comment as I began eating again.

I enjoyed my favorite meal with my favorite guy. We paid and left the restaurant, leaving Monica a big tip as well.

"Did you have fun?" Parker asked as he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"Yes, thank you. Even if it wasn't supposed to be a date it was still amazing." I stopped walking to peck his lips, smiling into it.

"No problem, baby." I smiled wider. Tonight was perfect.
-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Parker drove me home and walked me to my door.

"Do you, uh, w-want to c-come in?" I asked sheepishly. I was actually afraid he'd reject me. Well, I was until all my worries were put to rest when a gorgeous smile came onto his face.

"I'd love to." I grinned and unlocked the door, letting him inside before I closed it. He sat down on the love seat in the living room and I say by him, cuddling into his side.

"Do you wanna watch a mov-" My question was cut short by a high, shrilly voice that unfortunately belonged to me mother.

"THERESA LYNN RICHARDS!" I closed my eyes and groaned.

"What, mother?" I'm going to guess she found out about Andrew and I's "break-up".

"I thought you were going to marry..." She stopped and glared at Parker. "What the hell is he doing in this house?" She sounded royally pissed off.

"Mom, he's my boyfriend! Don't talk like that around him!" My mom gasped in shock.

"Break-up. Now." She said sternly. No. I wasn't about to put up with her controlling shit anymore.

"No." Was all I said. I grabbed Parker's hand and intertwined our fingers, he gave me a reassuring squeeze, telling me to continue. I did. "I am so tired of you trying to control MY life! I don't care what you think, I am staying with Parker. Oh, and I'm not taking over the company either. You can have another kid if you want but I'm not being the heiress to it anymore. I want to be a chef! I want to own my own restaurant and be known around the world for my food! Yeah, it'll take awhile, but I know I can do it. So go ahead. Kick me out, cut me off. But I am not going to listen to you and your bullshit anymore! I'm happy now, so happy, and I am not letting anything ruin it." I was panting slightly from my rant. Every word I said was true. I didn't know I wanted to cook till I just said it though, it's always been in my mind but I was supposed to take over the company. Not anymore.

Mom's face was red with fury. I bet she was outraged from my outburst. Good. "Get out."

I smiled sweetly at her, I was expecting this anyways. "Gladly. I'll be back for my stuff tomorrow." I led Parker to the door and walked us out. "Sorry you had to see that. Now I don't know what I'm going to do." The reality of the recent events just hit me like a truck on the freeway. I let out a stifled sob.

"Hey hey hey. Shh, it's okay. You can stay with me." Parker pulled me into his arms for a tight embrace. I wrapped my arms around his torso and buried my face in his chest, wetting his shirt with my tears. "I'm gonna take care of you, Love. Don't worry. Shhh, wipe your tears."

I pulled away and looked at him. He was so good. Yeah he had his whole bad boy persona but deep down he was a total sweetheart and I so didn't deserve him.

"Thank you." I whispered, resting my head on his warm, firm chest.

I felt his lips press onto my head. "My pleasure. Come on, lets get you home." He picked me up bridal style and I snaked my arms around his neck, my head resting in the crook of his neck.

I heard a door open an close. "Hi sweetheart how was-oh my gosh what's wrong?!" I heard the frantic voice of Ms. Rivers exclaim.

"Nothing, mom. I'm gonna take her upstairs and then I'll explain. Okay?" Parker's chest vibrated from him talking.

"Okay..." She said unsurely. I felt Parker start walking again. Then I was placed on a soft surface. A bed.

"You can sleep with me tonight, I'll be right back, Love."

I smiled up at him. "Okay." He kissed me quick yet passionately. He went down to explain to his mother about what happened I guarantee. I let darkness consume me and fell asleep smelling Parker's familiar scent in his sheets.
~~~Special Surprise! Parker's POV~~

Parker's Point of View

"Mom?" I said to announce my presence. She looked up from her book and patted the seat next to her. I sat in it.

"So what happened to little Tessa?" She asked.

"Her mom and her got into an argument and well it was pretty much Tess saying how she hated her mom controlling her life. Long story short, her mom kicked her out. I said she could stay here for awhile. I hope that's okay." I explained wearily. I couldn't believe her mom would kick her out just because Tessa spoke her mind. I sighed.

"That's fine, dear. I'm sure her and her mom will sort things out." My mom was right.

"Yeah..." I said.

"Well, why don't you go to sleep. You sound exhausted." I nodded.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go say goodnight to Megan. Night, mama." I kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight, honey. Did you get her yet?" She smiled slyly at me.

I grinned. "Yeah, I did."

"Good. Go see your sister. Night." I loved my mom. And I was man enough to admit it. She was always there for me. I nodded and went to Meg's room, seeing she was already asleep.

I pulled her covers up and kissed her forehead. "Sweet dreams, little sis." I smiled adoringly at my sister and left quietly.

I made my way up to my room, also seeing that my mom went to bed herself, and opened my door. My sweet Tessa was already asleep in my bed.

I walked over and caressed her cheek lightly. "Baby, wake up." I said softly. She groaned.

"Five more minutes..." She said and I laughed.

"You can have more than that, I just want you to change. You can't be comfortable in your day clothes." She groaned again but got up.

I went to my dresser and pulled out my favorite shirt. It was a soft, gray V-neck with a Nirvana logo on it. I hadn't worn it in awhile, now that I thought about it. I also grabbed a pair of boxers and handed them to Tessa. She took them and started stripping.

"Whoa! What are you doing?" I asked. I wasn't complaining but it felt wrong because I doubted she was that comfortable in our relationship.

She smirked adorably at me. "Awww, are you actually nice and pure, Mr. Bad Boy?" Well now I couldn't possibly tell her to change in the bathroom with my masculinity on the line.

"Psh, whatever." I still turned around to give her some privacy. I stripped out of my jeans and shirt myself and slipped on some cotton pajama pants. I turned around only to be hit in the face with my boxers. Fantastic.

I looked at my girlfriend in my favorite shirt. It took everything in my power not to jump on her and do what I really wanted to do. I'd save that until she was ready to do it.

I grazed my eyes up her long, smooth legs. The shirt stopped just above mid thigh and the V-neck plunged to show a lot of cleavage. I groaned loudly.

"You like torturing me don't you?" She snickered and approached me, wrapping her slender arms around my neck, tugging at tendrils of hair at the nape of my neck.

"I live for it." She said low and seductively, causing me to groan once again. She started to pull my face down to hers, our noses touching, are breaths mixing. I shut my eyes to finally close the distance when she let go abruptly and scurried to my bed, laughing like a maniac.

"Come on, hot stuff. Lets go to sleep." She winked playfully. I glared at her. Such a tease!

"Fine." I said. I stomped over like a five year old and got under my covers. I pulled her body close to mine, her wrapping her arms around me. Our legs entangled together. "Goodnight, girlfriend."

She smiled brightly. "Goodnight, boyfriend." She kissed me with her soft, cherry-rouge lips deeply before pulling away and snuggling into my chest, her wavy hair tickling slightly. I tucked her head under my chin and all I got was her amazing scent of strawberries and peaches.

I kissed her head before drifting to sleep, thinking about how our future together could be.
************

THE END
.
.
.
Just kidding! That'd be a crap ending. Haha. I really hope you guys liked this chapter! Lots of drama going on.

Do you think Tessa's mom will apologize? What will her dad say? Will there be any more conflict trying to separate Tessa and Parker? Keep reading this book to find out! I already know exactly what's going to happen from here on out.

*****SPOILER: it involved the oh so crazy-I mean LOVELY Emily. Ugh. Haha. Okay! Read on, lets try to get three votes on here!! I'm thinking maybe seven or so more chapters till this baby is wrapped up. I know there will be no less than seven but there might be more!

Vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote vote!

Comment comment comment comment comment comment comment comment!

Fan fan fan fan fan fan fan fan fan!

Goodbye my lovely readers :)
-Leah<3