Chapter Four

A/N

Ok I really enjoyed writing this chapter, I thought it was super cute and I hope you guys think so too!

-Leah<3

*************

Chapter Four

My movie marathon was over and I never felt so unaccomplished before. Or so fat. I seriously ate maybe ten pounds of popcorn and five liters of soda. Not too healthy but oh well. Since it was dark out I thought I'd go lay down and read a book. I grabbed "Jane Eyre" and went upstairs after turning off all the lights. I changed into Richmond High Volleyball sweatpants and a red tank top, turned my lights off, and grabbed my book light to read. As I was getting into bed I heard a soft tapping noise. I thought I'd imagined it so I didn't think much of it, then I heard it again and again. I groaned loudly then went to the source of the noise: Parker throwing little pebbles at my window.

"What do you think you're doing, Rivers?" I glared at him. All he did was grin like a child on Christmas morning.

The bastard.

"Come down!" He whisper-yelled.

"Why? I'm getting warm and cozy in here and you just have to ruin it?" I said back. Even if it was a bit thrilling having him do the cliché movie thing with the pebbles I was enjoying Mr. Rochester giving Jane a hard time in my book. Oh that man.

"Because I said so, that's why. Most girls would have their panties drop at the sight of me under their window at night. Now come on, Richards! Oh, dress in something warm." Then he walked away most likely towards my front door. I then closed my window and changed into some black and gray, tribal-print leggings, a gray sweater, pink scarf and matching pink Uggs. Seemed warm enough for me. I threw my hair up into a bun on too of my head and grabbed my bag, rushing downstairs to meet Parker.

I opened my door and saw him standing there, still grinning. "Hi." I said lamely.

His eyes hungrily scanned my body from head to toe and I suddenly felt self conscious. Maybe I should change. "I'm just gonna go change." I went to turn around but felt a large, warm hand on my arm stopping my movements.

"No that's fine. Believe me. It's so fine." I felt there were two meanings to that sentence but let it slide, letting him think what he wants. While he was still checking me out I decided to do the same. His gorgeous hazel-green eyes illuminated into a more green color in the moonlight. I'd always loved his eyes and how his dark hair made them pop even more. He was wearing his leather jacket, a fitted black shirt with some dark, expensive looking, blue jeans with black Vans. I wouldn't be surprised if his outfit was expensive in all, his dad was the CEO at Jamba Juice and his mom was the head surgeon at the local hospital. She was known worldwide for her work in fact, especially when she went to India for a whole year to treat orphaned children and other sick people. His mom was a saint.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." Parker winked. I rolled my eyes at his unoriginal remark.

"So why did you have to take me to this unknown place at 10 o'clock at night? To murder me? Pretty sure that's frowned upon in these parts, Mr. Rivers." Now it was my turn to wink.

"No. Actually it was so we could go streaking downtown and rob mini-marts. Duh." He said it so seriously I could've believed him, but I didn't.

"Yeah, ok. Lets get right on that." I laughed. "Now where are you actually taking me?"

"It's a surprised. Now get on my bike." He got on, expecting me to follow suit. He called it a bike, I called it a death machine on wheels. I glared at him for not the first time tonight.