Chapter Ten

*****WARNING! This chapter has more sexual content than my others, but not a full on sex scene or even sex. If they ever have sex in the future I won't write it out because I would feel extremely awkward.*****

Chapter Ten

"You're such an asshole! And you," the fiery redhead in front of me pointed at me now, "you are a home wrecking slut who can burn in hell." And with that Emily stormed off. Okay, so you might be pretty confused as to why she just said that to Parker and I. Lets go back to the phone call several hours ago.

-Goes back to earlier in the day-

"Tessa? Hey, what's up?" Andrew asked, always cheerful.

"Ummm...well lately I was thinking about us. I know we aren't exactly an item-" he cut me off.

"I was under the impression we were marrying each other..?"

"Just listen. Anyways, I don't want that anymore. You're so charming and sweet and well a great kisser but I can't marry you. I want to choose my life. Go fall in love, marry a girl you aren't forced to. Okay?" My mini rant was over and he was silent for several minutes, taking it all in.

"No."

"Okay, that's great that there's no hard feeling or anything a-wait. What? Did you say no?" I had felt so relieved he didn't actually have feelings for me but then I realized he had said no.

"Yes, I said no. We are getting married." He was starting to sound angry.

"But, we only just met. I know we hit it off or whatever but..." A million things were going through my head. What should I say? Just the truth. "But, I have feelings for someone else and I, again, just want to be able to choose my life." I doubted I would be doing this if it wasn't for that vivid dream. It was true, I did like Parker and I wanted to try to get hi to like me as well.

"Oh no, Tessa. You. Will. Be. Mine." And with that he hung up. Well alright then, be a creepy stalker sounding guy then.

I looked out my window and saw Parker looking through his. I still hadn't talked to him about the whole Andrew thing but I still smiled and waved. To my relief he did the same back. He motioned me to come over and since I had nothing else to do, why not? I held up three fingers on one hand and formed a zero on the other telling him I'd be over in thirty minutes. He nodded his head.

I jumped into the shower, letting the warm water pour down my body helping relieve my stress. I got out and decided I wanted to dress cute ad bright today. I wasn't going to stress about the Andrew thing yet, I'd tell my parents when they got home. My mom left a note saying she left to the Bahamas for some stupid, fancy spa. My dad would be home in six days and would no doubt be leaving soon at some point.

I went into my closet and got some light washed skinny jeans out and slipped them on. I then got a white and teal striped spaghetti strap that was loose all around except the bottom. I put my long hair into a side braid and went light with the makeup. I put on some white, summer wedges I had and dubbed myself ready. I spritzed myself with a passion fruit scent, grabbed my purse and phone, then practically sprinted next door. I just let myself inside, seeing as nobody would care.

"Just waltz on in, why don't ya?" I heard Parker's voice, drenched in sarcasm. I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, excuse me, your majesty, but I was too excited to see your glorious self to wait another minute." See, I can be sarcastic too. I smiled lightly at him.

"Well anyways, missy, we are going to a party tonight." What?

"When did I agree to this?"

"Just now." He grinned. Whatever. A party could be fun.