Chapter 8

A.N. The picture on the side has nothing to do with this chapter, I just thought I'd add it cause its so cute and,  why not? Lol, hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, I'm really trying to update regularily but I've been so busy lately, so im sorry and enjoy!

Harry's P.O.V.

After being attacked by Louis' twin sisters, Jay called us down for food, I honestly had no idea what to do when the two girls jumped on me and started playing with my curls. I didn't want them to touch my curls but I didn't want to upset Louis either so I hesitantly sat there, just staring at the older blue eyed lad.

"Harry, how come I've never heard of you before?" Jay questioned as she sat at the couch opposite of the one me and Louis were on now, plates in our laps filled with food.

"Me and Louis haven't really known each other that long" I shrugged and stared at my plate, it didn't come as a surprise to me that Jay had never heard of me before, because next to no one knew I even existed.

"Oh" Jay said, looking to the ground awkwardly, not knowing what to say. I sighed as I continued to eat, I would try to start conversation but I didn't want all the attention. Louis' sisters Fizzy and Lottie were sat on the ground doing something.

And thats how I spent my time in the Tomlinson household, staring at my shoes and being dragged up to Louis room to, once again, just talk. And it felt great to be able to talk to Lou without all the prying eyes.

When I arrived home, my mum was laying on the sofa Fluffy,who was a Cymric cat, curled up by her side. She was watching some kind of comedy, her eyes droopy as she petted Fluffy.

"Hi mum" I greeted as I sat in the armchair closest to the sofa, where her head was resting on the arm of the sofa.

"Hi, love, where were you?" She asked in a tired voice, looking up at me as Fluffy left her side to greet me.

"I was at a friends house like I said I was" I told her, she nodded and looked back at the tv.

"I'm sorry, love, its just you've never been out at a friends house this late except for Niall" she explained. Her dark hair was in a messy bun, dark circles under her eyes, she was a very busy woman with her job and all.

"They offered for me to stay for dinner, I felt like it would be rude to say no" I said shyly, scratching behind Fluffy's ears.

"That's my boy" she smiled, as if proud of me. I looked away from her happy face, I wasn't the perfect son and I couldn't even begin to think why she thought I was, I was a freak, "Gemma's coming to visit this weekend"

I perked up at the new information, me and my sister are really close and I've missed her.

"Really?" I asked excitedly, she nodded with a smile.

"Yes, she called me at work today and I was going to tell you when you got home but, you went to your friends house" she gave me a small smile.

"How is she?"

"She's doing great apparently" mum sat up to face me properly, "I even think she has a boyfriend"

"And here I thought she was doomed to be alone forever" I chuckled. I loved talking to my mum, I could say whatever I wanted without people staring or judging me, this is where I felt most comfortable.

***

"Haz!" Niall cheered as I entered the hall at school, he was stood at Liams locker with Liam himself. I headed over to them shyly as they both exchanged a glance with smirks on their faces, I shrugged it off imagining it was some kind of inside joke.