Chapter 7

Louis' P.O.V.

I had to admit, I was not happy about Harry being on James' team, Harry was so sensitive and fragile, and I was affraid that James' will get vocal with Harry while playing. Simply because he doesn't want to lose to me. 

Sighing, I started the game. Kicking the ball straight to Liam who was already running towards James' goal, passing it to our team mates as he goes, until James manages to get hold of the ball just before we reach his goal.

As im running after the ball, I look out for Harry, he was standing timidly at the side of the field. Not sure what to do, I glance at where James' is battling for the ball and I can see that Liam and Niall have got it covered, so I head over to the curly lad.

"You okay, Haz?" I ask, placing my hand gently on his shoulder, he dug the toe of his shoe into the grass.

"I dont really know what to do" he admitted, blushing slightly, "Like I know the rules of the game, I just dont know what to do with myself" 

"Just copy everyone else" I shrugged, "Go after the ball and try and get it in the goal" 

"But, what if the team gets mad at me or if I do something wrong?" he said, as if having an internal battle with himself. I patted his back.

"Haz, you'll be fine, I promise" I assured, and we both jogged back towards the ball, where there were a group of boys battling for it with their feet. 

Half way through the game, my team was winning but a point, Harry got passed the ball making his eyes go wide and stand there with the ball at his feet, he was unsure of what to do with it. James was screaming at him to pass it to someone, while others were also pressuring him and I could literally see the uncertainty in his eyes as he accidentally kicked it to one of my team mates.

"Harry! You idiot! Why would you do that?!" James roared, storming over towards Harry. I quickly connected eyes with Liam and he seemed to be thinking the same as me, as we both jogged over towards the two. 

Harry was cringing away from James who was screaming at him, I quickly stepped between them.

"Back off James" I said in warning, Liam coming to my side as we both looked up at him, he laughed.

"And why's it any of your business?" James spat, then his eyes lightened in amusement, "Aw, Tomlinson has found his new toy" I glared even more, Harry was not a toy.

"He's not a toy" I scowled, James stepped closer, towering over me. I silently cursed my shortness.

"Oh, I see, he's the new boyfriend" he taunted, our noses almost touching as he said so, "Hey everyone, the fag has a boyfriend!" James yelled to everyone sat around the field, pulling away from me. I cringed at the name, I was gay not a drug.

"Oh James, I do wish you would stop talking sometimes" Farrahs sassy voice was heard as she stood a few feet away from us, she glanced at her nails pretending to be uninterested, "It doesn't make you cool to bully gay people, if anything, it makes you a big fat loser" she looked up and held her hand in an 'L' shape, smirking at him as she taunted him.

"Oh you little-"

"Go on, finish that sentence" Liam stepped in, taking a threatening step towards James, "I dare you"

James was fuming, breathing heavily as he looked at all three of us, I crossed my arms with a smirk as he looked at me. I felt Harry clutch the back of my t-shirt in his hand as he rested the side of his face against my back, James came up to me and got his face as close to mine as possible in a threatening manner.