Chapter 12: final

I ask the nurse to bring the doctor and she did.
"What happen (y/n)? Do you feel Uncomfortable somewhere?" You shakes your head "no, i'm okay. But can i make a request?" "Sure, what is it?" "I...want to get rid.. Of the baby" "what? Why? If you decide to do it, we have to get a permission from your husband" "i dont have a husband, the guys that has been with me through all of the checkup is not my husband, so i dont need to get a permission, its my decision" i said while looking at the doctor "well, if its your decision, you need to sign the permission letter, are sure you want to do it?" He asked once again "yes, i'm sure" then the nurse bring the permission letter and i sign it. "The procedure will start the day after tomorrow" "no, make it tomorrow morning" "let me see the schedule, if its good, we will start the process" he said then left.

After he left i feel a gun shot my heart "am i making the right decision?" I ask to myself then cry. "아가야, 엄아 가 너무 미안해.. (Baby, i'm really sorry) i'm really sorry, please understand, omma really sorry" i cry again and again....and again... Till morning come.
As i look out the window, the nurse and the doctor came in, "its all good, we will start the procedure in 30 minutes, are you sure you wanna do this?" I look and the doctor and nod "yes, please do it" "we'll take you to the operation room and we'll give you a local anesthetic, so you wont feel pain" he explained and i nod "okay" the nurse get me into a wheelchair and lead me to the operation room. They lay me down on the bed and start to give an anesthetic.

They start the process while i looking at the ceiling thinking "will it be okay again after this thing? Am i doing the right thing? Yes i am. They will be fine again, suga oppa and the other dont need to worry about me again after this, jimin will be free...." I feel my tears rolling down my cheek "i'm really sorry, baby, omma really sorry...." I close my eyes.

And soon after, the process is done "you will get a side effect after this process, you will experience heavy bleeding, and uterus cramp. If the bleeding is too much that it takes 2 pads, pelvic pain, and fever, you need to a further check up." The doctor explained "yes, thank you so much" the doctor left the room.

I take a deep breath and close my eyes.
------

As i open my eyes i realize that the day has passed, its 8 pm at night. I take a deep breath and see the door open "(y/n)-a, i'm here" suga oppa's face popped out "what are you doing here? Didnt you said that you wont be able to come today?" "Yeah, i did, but the schedule end early, btw, why do you look so pale? You feel sick?" He approach me and examine my face "no oppa, i'm fine, dont worry" i smile a little bit feeling weak then i close my eyes "(y/n) you doesnt look fine, are you really okay?" I can hear from his voice that he's really worried about me "yes oppa, i'm fine" i look at him slowly "where's the other?" "They'll be here soon, theyre still downstairs buying some food, have you eaten?" I shakes my head slightly "no" i said in weak voice.
As i move my body a little bit, i feel like a knife stabbed my stomach "ah!" I hold my stomach while biting my lips "what?! What happen?" Suga oppa get close to me looking all worried "i'll call the doctor" i grabbed his hand "no, i'm fine, its just,,, i'm hungry" i smile weakly "you sure? Alright,, I'll tell them to hurry" i nod a bit then close my eyes again.

As he calling them i tried to sit, the pain is overwhelming that i feel sweat strolling down my face "oh my god" i bite my lips harder try not to release any groan "i've told them to hurry, they'll be here soon" i look at him and smile slightly again "okay, thank you"

"I'll make some tea, you want some?" He ask walking to the counter "yes" , i feel like crying, i feel cramp in my stomach, and i can feel the blood keep coming out "shit!" I thought to myself. "Here" suga oppa give me a glass of tea, he sit beside me then.. "이게 뭐야?!! (What is this?!" He look shocked seeing the blood all over the mattress, as he yelled the other came in "hyung we're here" jungkook said while holding a huge bag of food "what? What happen?" Taehyung ask confused.