Chapter 11: decided

----JIMIN's POV----

"...as for now we will get you and ultrasound" what the doctor just said stunned me "u-ultrasound?" I asked in shock "yes, to check how the baby's doing" i dont know what to do when i heard this "so.. She's... Been pregnant?" I said to myself, when (y/n) about to go out with suga hyung, i grabbed his wrist "hyung, what is this all about?" Then rapmon hyung hold my shoulder "jimin-a i'll explain it to you" then u release suga hyung's wrist and let him go.

I sit on the chair facing rapmon and the others. "She's been pregnant since 2 months ago, she doesnt know until then. Me, jhope and suga hyung came to her house to see how she was doing, then i saw a test pack, a pregnancy test, it showed 2 lines, which mean its positive, we asked but she didnt tell us the truth, and finally she did" rapmon explained to me.
"Why didnt she tell me?" I ask rapmon again "we did tell her to tell you, but she insist not to. She said that you wont do anything, and you cant do anything about it. she said that even you know it you wont be able to responsible for it and marry her and leave our army right? I couldnt say anything, everything she said was right" rapmon said.

I close my eyes, biting my lips and grab my hair "aarghh!!" I kick the chair i was sitting on before "fuck!!" I screamed. "What am i suppose to do? Geez!" I walk around the room thinking so hard. I heard the door open, suga hyung and (y/n) came in "(y/n)! Why didnt you tell me?!" I ask her "what about it? Will you be able to responsible for it?" She ask me back, i really couldnt say anything. "At least...you tell me" i said while looking at her eyes "what about it? Will you be able to responsible for it?" She ask the exact same thing again, this time i can see her tears "will you? Will you marry me and leave all those people that have supported and loved you? Will you leave the army just to be with me? No. Even if you be able to, i wont let you. You've worked so hard to reach this point and i wont let you ruin everything just because of me, just because i'm pregnant your baby. I can deal with it. I can raise this kid alone, or i can get rid of it. Just get out of the way jimin. Just pretend that you never heard any of this." She said coldly and reach her bed then lay down while closing her eyes. "You guys can go now, i want to be alone. Thanks for everything you guys did today. I really appreciate it" she said and turn her back to us.

"(Y/n), i'm sure our ARMY can understand this situation.." I said to her in a low voice, the. She turn around to face me and sit down. "Understand? Dont you remember? I'm an army once, i know how it feels to see your beloved oppa in a relationship, it breaks my heart. And you expect them to understand this situation? How many people's heart you'll break? We cant even accept any rumors about you guys in a relationship. Married?The girl is already pregnant? They'll wonder how long we've been in a relationship. They'll be disappointed at you. you sure you really love your ARMY? You sure you really understand them? Well, i understand that you guys have your own life, but for now, i know that your carrier is more important than anything else, so, jimin-a, i'll understand everything, i'll understand that you cant be responsible for it, 그러니까, 그냥가. 나 혼자 있고싶어 (so, just go. I want to be alone). If you have anything to say, save it for later." She said, leaving me stunned. "Okay, take care" i go out.

I Walk through the hallway thinking everything she said "everything she said, was right. Everything. I cant just throw away all the people that have supported and loved me. But i cant throw her away too. Its true that army will be so disappointed at me, why would i even think that they'll understand? I'm such a jerk. What am i suppose to do?" I grab my hair in frustration.

----SUGA's POV----

As jimin go out, (y/n) lay down again on her bed facing her back to us.

"Hyung, what are we suppose to do?" Jungkook ask me, "i dont know jungkook-a. Lets just go for now. (Y/n)-a..." I approach her "we'll go" as i get close to her i can hear her cry, i lay on my hand on her shoulder and rub it slowly "oppa, jungkook-a, taehyung-a, rapmon oppa, jhope oppa, jin oppa, 가지마세요, 저랑 같이있어줘 (dont go, please stay with me) 실은, 혼자싶지않아요. (Actually, i dont want to be alone)" she said in her cry. We all look at each other and nod "그래 알았어 (ok i got it). Now stop crying" i can see her nod. "Ice cream 먹어싶어요 (i want to eat ice cream)" she said again while wiping her tears, we chuckled "aahh! Why are you so cute ! 그래 어빠가 아이스 크림 사줄께! (Okay! Oppa will buy you an ice cream)" jin hyung said and leave the room.

I stand up and get closer to the rest of them "hyung, what can jiminnie do? I just knew it today. What will happen after?" Taehyung said with his worried face "dont worry, i'll take care of everything" "hyung, if this news spread, what will happen to us?" Jungkook said "dont worry, it wont, just dont even try to tell this anyone, i'm sure..." Before i could finish...
"Dont worry, nothing will happen to you guys. I'll protect all of you" suddenly (y/n) said, i think she heard our conversation. "나는 아미 니까요. 오빠들 지켜줄게요. 걱정하지마세요. (Because i'm an army. I'll protect my oppa. Dont worry) Just enjoy your life. And dont worry about anything. I'll make sure... I'll protect you guys with all my life" she smile, i can see sadness in her smile "(y/n)-a..." I walk closer to her and lay my hand on her cheek "whaat~'dont worry, i said i will protect you!! I wont mess your carrier up! You guys worked so hard to reach this point! Hehe" as she laughed i can see a bit of her tears, she suffered more than anyone else, but yet she act so strong. "Oppa!! Here" she take my hand and lay it on her tummy, i can feel its getting bigger a lil bit, "the other, come and feel it too, well, its not big enough to feel the movement, but let her/him feel your warmth" she said. The others lay their hand on her tummy in turn, they all smile "guys, what will you name him/her?" She said while looking at all of us. "화양연화 (Hwa yang yeon hwa" rapmon said "WHAT?! Why you name it like that?! Yes your a genius but youre an idiot in the same time" jin hyung yelled as he get back with ice cream on his hand, i can see her laugh. "Then what?" They keep arguing what they will name the baby, i keep looking at (y/n)'s face as shes eating the ice cream, i can see her tears fall down, slowly one by one but she keep wiping it away so we wont notice.

------------

"What will you guys do for tomorrow?" I ask "i think we'll be busy for tomorrow, as we exchanged todays schedule to tomorrow, i dont think we will be able to come here tomorrow? Are you okay with it? We'll make it up the next day, hm?" Suga oppa said while holding my hand "nooo~ its okay,, hehe,, look, its late already you guys should go, tomorrow will be a busy day" i look at all of them and they nod "okay, well see you the day after tomorrow, okay? Rest well, if you get bored you can call or text me, or play will the things we brought for you okay?" Suga oppa lay his hand on my head and i nod "okay.. Take care" as they leave my room i call the nurse "can you please get the doctor? I have something to tell him" "yes, right away"

-----------