Chapter 22: kill me!

*Olivia's POV*

It was Brandon and he punched Hunter right in his face. Me and Lexi were just as surprised as Hunter was.

"Brandon..." I said in surprised voice cause I was. Who wouldn't, Brandon who is the little brother of Hunter just punched his own big brother.

"I'm sorry Livi but he deserved that" me and Brandon locked eyes and I couldn't look away.

Brandon's POV

I just punched Hunter right in his face. I know I know what you guys are thinking he's my big bro but he deserved that for breaking her heart. She's my best friend and I can't see her in a fragile moment anymore. I locked eyes with Olivia and I could just see through her.

"BRANDON WHY DID YOU DO THAT" Hunter yelled at me with anger.

I look away from Olivia and just start yelling at Hunter for not noticing what was happening with Livi.

"CAUSE YOU'RE HURTING MY BEST FRIEND AND THATS NOT COOL"

"WHY WOULD YOU CARE YOU NEVER BEEN THERE FOR HER" Hunter yelled back.

"Wow Hunter wow" Olivia interrupt our fight.

"Haven't you seen that when ever you broke me, he has been there for me...he has my back for anything and I love that about him! Brandon is my best friend and he cares about me more than you did when we dated!"

"Olivia please...I never meant to hurt you please give me a second chance...I want a second chance" Hunter said to her. He locked eyes with her and couldn't look away.

*Olivia's POV*

"Wow Hunter wow" I interrupt Brandon and Hunter's fight.

"Haven't you seen that when ever you broke me, he has been there for me...he has my back for anything and I love that about him! Brandon is my best friend and he cares about me more than you did when we dated! Just kill me you never cared about me did you!" I yelled at Hunter. He doesn't know how much pain he gives me.

"Olivia please...I never meant to hurt you please give me a second chance...I want a second chance" Hunter said to me. Does he really think I'm going to give him a second chance if he thinks I'm going to give him a second chance he's wrong. Or should I give him one, I don't know I just need to think a bit.

"Get out" I pointed to the door.

"What" Hunter said confused.

"I said get out, all of you get out" I yelled at them.

Brandon and Hunter walked out while Lexi came up to me giving me a hug.

"Livi you don't need to give him a second chance but if you want to think about you should... I will comeback later okay"

"Okay" she let go and walked out of the room.

It was already night and I walked out to my balcony. I graved my phone and connect it with my blue tooth speaker. I put on smoke and fire by Sabrina Carpenter.

I sang to the song because I felt broken and I need to think really bad.

"Oh, oh, our love is running into a burning building
Oh, oh, our love is scattered ash with a burnt up feeling
Feel the heat so we started running
You know you saw it coming
But the memories are still in my mind
Burning like smoke and fire

Rumors spread like wildfire, I held a strong ground
But I've been burning down
Cause it's like fire is all I hear about
And we are fading out
Don't wanna turn out the light
But it's like...