Chapter 15: If I lost you...

Lexi's POV

I pick up the little girl, whose name I still don't know, and I ran through the news reporters as fast as I could.

They were surrounding the uber so I just kept running, but I didn't go to the hotel we were staying at. I didn't want the papers knowing where we lived.

I ran to the forest line that was I was running near, I knew they couldn't follow me here.

After I knew we were in the clear, I set down the little girl that was still in my arms.

"Sweetie, are you okay?" I asked the little girl and wiped away her tears that are still flowing down her cheeks.

"N-Now I am." She said through her hiccups.

"Baby you can stay with me from now on, it'll be like adopting you." I told her smiling when she started to smile.

"Y-Yes! P-Please!" She told me hugging me around my neck, as for I am crouching down.

"Ok sweetie, let's go back to the hotel." I told her grabbing her hand.

"B-But my clothes, it's a-at my old "h-house"!" She exclaimed with wide eyes in fear that she must return to her "house".

"Don't worry, I'll buy you more." I told her as we continued walking.

*back at the hotel*

While we were walking back we talked a lot. I found out her name, where she came from, what she likes, and how she used to be bullied and abused.

"Come on this is the room." I told her as I slid the keycard in.

Hen we walked in, I saw everyone running to me hugging me like I they let go I would disappear.

"Here did you go?!"
"Why happened?!"
"Why did you leave?!"

I heard things like that from all over me, my family..

"Guys!" I shouted making them shut up.

"We'll talk about this later, but where is Hunter?" I asked them.

Right as I said that, Hunter and that pendeja Rose came out.

"Ugh, the bitch is back." Rose rolled her eyes.

"Says the walking Barbie." I shot back.

"Oh you mean beautiful and perfect." He said flipping her hair extensions.

"No bitch, I mean plastic an no brains." I said smirking at her face.

Everyone started going like 'ooh' 'burn' 'damn'.

She looked like she was about to cry so I said the first thing that came to my mind.

"Oh you better not cry those fake ass tears or else a layer of makeup might come off." I told her smirking again.

"Now guys, where is Livi?" I asked them worriedly.

"She didn't come back..." Geo said looking at me.

"Damn it!" I shouted running the doors.

"Take care of Faith for me!" I shouted at them meaning the little girl.

I was outside and I looked for the tallest building or structure. I look up an I realize it was out hotel.

I didn't go into the elevators because they are SOOO slow. I ran up the stairs as fast as I can, thank god I used to be a track runner!

I made it up to the 63rd floor in 26 minutes.

I got to the roof and kicked the door wth all my might, breaking it down.

I look in front of me and I see Livi about to jump. So I did why anyone would to for their best friend.

I ran and hugged her, pulling her off of the ledge. I felt her turn around and hug me back.

"Livi what were you thinking?" I whispered.

"If I lost you I dot know what I would do." I told her crying into her shoulder.

"Nobody loves me anymore Lexi, Hunter doesn't for sure. So why should I stay?" She asked me also crying.

"Cause I need you, you are my sister, Livi you are like my other half. I shared everything with you, you shared very thing with me, we were meant to be actual sisters Livi. We are crazy together, happy, giggly, funny, and goofy together. But apart, we are depressed, gloomy, and don't wanna see anyone. Livi I you leave me I will die, I need you." I told we crying harder now.

"Lexi I-" she started.

"Livi please don't." I told her letting go of the hug and holding her shoulders.

"Ok." He told me and pulled me back into a hug.

"Ugh 'Livi please' get over it." Rose came from the staircase.

"Get out of here Rose, haven't you had enough of ruining lives?" I shouted at her.

"Hmm, nope." She ran to us, no to LIVI!

She pushed Livi as Livi started to tumble a little. She was at the edge and she held onto it for dear life.

Rose just walks away laughing as I run up to Livi trying to pull her up.

Livi fell...!
///

Cliffhanger!!!! Literally! Bye guys this is Lexi here and I wrote this one, most of it at least.

Get ready for the next chapter cuz it's about to go down!!!!