Chapter 2: Summer starts

Olivia's POV
I'm still confused about what Blake said he wants to get back with me even though I can't forgive him of what he did to me and I just can't let that go.

It's 10:49pm an me and Lexi have to leave for the airport at 12:00am to go to Arizona where we start our tour. But we aren't even packed yet so we just stuffed our clothes in suitcase.

*on the plane*
"Are you okay for what happened at school" Lexi asked in a concerned voice.
"Yea I'm just really tired and I want to meet up with the people we are going on tour with."

I had to lie to her she can't know the truth of how I really feel and I really do want to meet up with the people I going on tour with.

Lexi's POV

Livy seems okay but I know she isn't she's sad for what Blake said to her. I can't believe he actually said that to her face.

loves her you got be kidding me he's such a player and just wants to brake her heart again and I won't let that happen again.

*Arizona airport*

"Hey, Livy wake up we just landed" I told her and she woke up with her sleepy face.

We get our bags from the plane and we look for a sign with our younow username username.

"Lexi look there they are, the people that we are spending our whole summer with." She said that a discussed voice only because they were guys... 6 of them.

Olivia's POV

We landed at the airport and I was still confused about what Blake said to me but I have to forget that now only because of the tour and my fans that I'm going to meet.

I'm in the airport and Lexi looks at me with her worried face. She looks into my eyes and I smile are her and she smiles at me back.

We look for a sign with our younow user name on it and I found it but they were guys... 6 of them. I already have boy trouble in my life I don't need more boys in my life right now. Two of the guys were twins, two looked 16 or 15, one looked 12 or 13 and the last one looked 13 and 14.

We both walked up to the guys which was kinda embarrassing because they were all playing around at least the driver was just standing there politely.

"Hey I'm Olivia and this is Alexia but you can call us Livy and Lexi for short" we both say to the guys. We look at each other and I know the face she's making. She's saying with her face omg they are cute we are going to have a awesome summer.

I look at her with no we are not they might be players like any other guy I know.

"Hi I'm Hunter Rowland and this is Brandon, Geo, Julian, Jovani and Mario." Hunter told us two. It was a awkward silence but Hunter kept looking at me with his cute green eyes. Wait did I just think that in my mind I can't think about that he might be a player.

I had to break the silence between all of us it got to weird for me.
"Why are we all just standing here let's go to the hotel people!" I said with a  almost yelling voice.
----------------------------------------------
It sounds like she's falling for Hunter's charming eyes,she might fall for his whole charm.

Okay so I want to know if you guys are liking this book please tell me if you are. And if you guys are wait for Hunter well he's going to be in chapter 3 so read more if you guys are Hunter fans.
- Olivia