I seen the flash again and I let loose on whoever stood there. I didnt give a fuck, dey' just took my brother from me. Not even a whole minute later, Day came back to me with his shirt all bloody. "Dat' was his uncle." I just dropped my head. His own blood is the cause of his death. Lots of Davids guy spead across the floor in blood pools as did mine. I just needed to get to this nigga, ans I was itching to put a hot one in his head. Me and Duece go upstairs where the shooting kinda faded.

"Im in here Q." I heard a voice call from the end of the hallway. Right when I was walking towards the door, two gun shots rang out from behind me and Duece was on the floor. Tears instantly filled my eyes and I bussed at whoever was behind him until I seen their body hit the ground. Still I had faith was alive so I stepped over him and slowly walked to the end.

Opening the door, there stood David in the middle of the floor with baby Duece in front of him. My eyes got wide, how in the fuck did he get him? When I scanned the room, Justin was laid out with blood leaking from his head, lookin' unconscious. I couldnt hold it anymore, and the guy that stood behind him with that smirk made me sick. Then came out two other guys from the next room and my tears fell as I seen lil man reach for me. I couldnt do shit cause I was at mercy of a bitch made nigga.

"Whats wrong Q?"

"You really got a child up in he're David? A fuckin' child." I raised my voice. My voice cracked because the thought of my brother over there dead was killing me and that, Duece would soon be dead just like me. The fact that he reached for me and I couldnt do shit to take away his tears.

"Oh, is he a dear one also?"

"You sick muthafucka!"

"Ive been called worse."

I then remembered that Khalil had his three vicious ass massive pits in his car. I knew he left the back window down for them, but they wouldnt leave unil they were commanded too. By whistle. I did the loudest Khalil whistle I could in hope that they heard me. Since khalil did park as far as I did, maybe a few houses down from where we were. Two minutes later of Davids rambling, I could hear barking and growling coming fast. I silently thanked God and when the dogs ran in, I ordered them to stop. Seeing that when I looked back at the dogs, David disappeared, and only his men stood before me. I reached for lil Duece and smirked the men whose guns seemed to be jammed.

I sent the command, "Let Marshall and these bitches give yall and escort to hell." I eyed the dogs. "Eat."

They did as they were told. All you could hear was screaming of fresh flesh being ripped apart. All Khalil did was feed them raw meat so you could imagine how big they were. I just hugged lil man tight whispering in his ear that everything would be ok when I heard a gun clock back against the back of my head.

"Thought this shit was over huh." He said.

When I first met Aaliyah, I didnt really pay attention to her. When I actually did get a glimpse of her, and had conversation, I was in love with her. Aaliyah made me feel like no other woman could, she even had me explaining shit when that was the last thing that I would be caught dead doing. That girl took my heart. She made me jealous over weird shit, and had me hooked to where I couldnt sleep if she wasnt by my side. She had me feeling comfortable to admit my love for her. Letting my be a man and also not crushing my pride and ego. Stood with me through it all. Then all on top of that, she stuck with me through all the bullshit I put her through and blessed me with Chase Dior Brooks. My twin. My bestfriend. They are my bestfriends. God look after my family, and now a new addition on the way. Just keep them and guide Aaliyah. Forgive me God for sins unknown and known. I love you Aaliyah & Chase Brooks, I wish I could have made yall Brown-Combs.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Omniscient.

Aaliyah was up just watching Chase as he slept. Then all of a sudden he started to stirr in his sleep making faces. She was going to wake him up but she thought it would be a bad dream and she would just let it go away and he would go back to smiling. That wasnt so, Chase kept moving. Eventually his face deepened and he started to gently cry in his sleep. Aaliyah was confused but she picked him up nonetheless.

After some time of him crying she finally got him to open his eyes and his bottom lip quivered. He just stared at her for along time and hugged her. He pulled back and said softly, "You got me."

Then it finally hit her. It was Quincy. Whenever Q would leave the house he would tell Chase to take care of his mom and to make sure he understood, he would say you got me and Chase would repeat him and nod. Then Chase started to cry harder and Aaliyah got a sharp pain in her lower abdomen. The gut feeling hit her, and she knew then that it was time to leave. Grabbing her shoes she picked up Chase and woke Chris up and they were going out of the door. When getting situated inside of the car, she tried to take a deep breath in between her tears but couldnt. Her and Chris both looked at each other and said at the same time,

"He's not gon' make it home."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn...

Tell me what yall think.

Excuse all typos, edit later 

Comment, vote, read, share.

Im a lil speechless rn, kinda had tears writing this chapter.

10 votes, 10 comments  to update. Goal.

-Tiffany 😍