In Defense of God

How's everyone doing?

This will be a short update, because there's lot for the next one. But yall be patient with a young playa like myself lol.

To add, thanks for the love that yall have been showing me on this story. Real shit yall the MVP's. Thankyall.

So on with that update tho..

- PrettyPersuae , Tee.

[Quincy.]

I aint been feelin the worlds greatest, cause man its just been too much shit. Its already been a week and only Tianna has woken up.  She was devestated that she would have a had a baby, but her aunt talked to her and it was helpful to get her level headed. I love T too, my lil sis, Im happy she's up and doing way better. Im grateful though, even tho Justin has a faint heartbeat, he still has one. Im just trynna keep my head up but shit is hard and indeed Aaliyah is pregnant. Ima be here for her but damnit, if it aint all at once.

Today we were all supposed ta' go to the hospital, but I need to see my brother. That boy cant just leave, an God cant let dat happen. That got too much shit in line for him, he has alot to live for. Ima get at whoeva in the fuck did dis'. My brother still breathing..but whoever caused this begged to open they eyes in hell.

"Aaliyah, you ready to go?"

"Yea. Im ready, let me get Di-Chase." She said coming out of the closet.

"It aight. I got'em. Go get in the car."

She nodded grabbing her phone and walking out of the room. I grabbed Chase's bag, him and a few toys and headed out of the door. Locking it behind me, I did a service check of my yard and went and got us in the car.

"Baby you good? You need anythang? Forgot anythang?" I asked before I pulled out.

"Im ok, lets just get there."

I started up and starting driving there.

.

[Omniscient.]

When they got there, they both headed to Tianna's room where all of her family was. Taking Chase from Quincy, Aaliyah took a seat.

"Hey T, how you feel?" Quincy asked.

"Im better then what I was, I just need Justin to w-wake up." She tried her best holding back the tears.

"Baby, its ok. We are all praying for him and his recovery." Aaliyah said wiping the tears that had fallen from Tianna's face.

Tianna could barely walk, because she was still sore from her accident and surgery though she could be transported. After spending time with Tianna they all stood there, kinda starting up their own conversation. Quincy left to his brothers room, which held Justin's mother, Q's mom, their dad, and Chris. Everyones head was hung low, but Justin's mom Lady was praying. Not caring that eveyone was in the room Quincy went bedside to Justin.

"Yo, Jus man its me, Q. If you ca' hea' me, I love you man. I know I dont say it often but I do. You gotta wake up bro, you gots to. You got alot to live fa' and people outchea' love you man. Justin im right hea', Jus we all right hea'." His voice cracked. "I cant lose you man. You my brotha', I cant lose you J." Quincy cried into the sheets.

Q felt a hand on his shoulder and when he turned around it was Aaliyah. Behind her stood her whole family and Tianna being wheeled in. They all sobbs for Justin. His heartbeat had made no change. The doctor was saying that they were lucky but Justin didnt have much longer. All of a sudden there was loud talking.

"I know yall aint in here giving up. That boy dont need nobody crying and feeling sorry for him. He need some people thats gone uplift him."

In walking Aaliyahs grandma.

"Yall say yall love this young man, but all yall doing is sobbin' over his body. Where is yalls faith. I dont know bout' yall but my God works miracles. I would think yall selfish, talkin bout what yall need. What about what Justin needs. That boy need prayers goin' up for him, people that have faith that he gon' open up his eye on this side. Not determining his death while his heart still pumps. If you love this boy, everybody better get to bowin' they heads and get to prayin'."

Everyone first gave her a crazy look and Chris gad to be a smart ass.

"Who the f-"

Smack..

"Im grandma Sage, and Im talkin to yo smart butt. Now if thats yo brother over there on that table, I suggest you shut the hell up and bow yo' head."

Chris immediately shut his ass up.

"In the name of Jesus, devil you have got to let go right now. Loose your hold on Justin's body right now in the name of Jesus. Satan you cant have him, he doesnt belong to you. God we need you to touch his body, touch his mind and spirit. We know that in you, and through you all things are possible. Justin needs you right now, and lord you said that if we stand on your promises things will come to pass. He may not be perfect his family may not be but you said God that we are your children. The seed of the righteous shall be delivered. Lord, we need you, in Jesus Mighty Name, all of Gods children that agreed said Amen, and Amen."

Everyone said Amen and after that peoples heads were picked up and you could see that God went through that room. There was now hope for Justin and there was much uplifting after that. They needed that, because at times of sorrow, they tell you to think positive but when surrounded by all negative, how could that work?

"Impossible is always possible with God on your side." Grandma Sage said. "Yall be blessed, that boy gone wake up. Yes lord." She kissed Justins head before walking out.

They all had to go in the waiting room now because they had to do a status check on Justin. Quincy went outside for some time but came back to join both families.

"Baby, are you gonna be ok?" Aaliyah asked Quincy.

"Yes, do you need anything. Do you feel sick?" He whispered in her ear.

Knowing Tianna's situation, now was not the time to go announcing things like that.

"No."

"Mwommy, TeeDee." Chase called for Tianna but he couldnt go in.

"No baby. Not right now." Aaliyah cooed him.

"Mm, JJ?" He questioned.

"No baby." He tried to make him lay down.

"Mwommy JJ!" Chase got louder.

His bottom lip quivered, and the cried began.

"JJ and TT. TT and JJ." He cried over and over again. But he was full on screaming.

"Give him to me baby." Quincy said.

Picking Chase up, he shhh'd him walking outside. Rocking and bouncing him.

Pulling out his phone, Quincy had one phone call to make.

"Ayo Khalil, I need that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Excuse all mistakes.

Yall give me feedback.

Kinda a short chapter.

What do yall think? I will be editing.

Hope everyone enjoys.

Comment, Vote, Share.

- P.P