Chapter 20

~Shiki's POV~

I covered (Y/N) with my wings so she couldn't escape, she looked so frightened. When I was about to let (Y/N) go I noticed that she had passed out.

"You have to tempt me don't you?" I asked. I sighed and took her outside.

I set (Y/N) down on a bench in the garden, I left shortly after that knowing Asuna would probably try to find (Y/N).

~Hanami's POV~

Asuna, Zero, and I met at the front of the school, we were all tired from running around. We were all trying to find (Y/N) after she left the classroom.

"Dang it!" I heard Asuna exclaim, she was near to tears.

"Damn (Y/N) is still nowhere to be found!" Zero exclaimed.

"Lets all try to go and split up, Asuna take the field, Zero take the gym. I will take the garden." I said, Asuna and Zero nodded. Asuna started running towards her destination when I stopped Zero.

"What?" Zero asked.

"Um I'm just asking this question as a friend but who is that girl we saw earlier named Yuki?" I asked.

"Oh she's my kid step-sister, she's a pure blooded vampire. She is with this guy named Kaname Kuran but she still has feelings for me..." Zero said.

"Oh...I hope I didn't make anything bad, I won't interfere again." I said before leaving.

I left Zero there all alone and I went to the garden, I spotted (Y/N) on a bench but I also saw Shiki. I stayed quiet as he left, I went over to (Y/N) and shook her.

"Huh? Oh Hanami! What am I doing here?!" (Y/N) asked.

"Shiki brought you here." I said. I took (Y/N) to Asuna and Zero and we all left for home. I avoided Zero the whole time as we we're walking.

(Sorry if it was bad, I haven't updated for a while so yeah.T_T)