Chapter 16

~Your POV~

I woke up to the smell of breakfast, I as usual gulf it all down and go change into my uniform. I get a text from Hanami saying...

(Y/N)! Remember that one boy that we knew as kids before a trajic accident happened to his family?! He's outside your house! Damn I've missed him so much! I wonder if I should tell him my feelings? Idk!~>_<~

"Haha." I said to myself walking out the door. I see Zero and Hanami. Zero was talking to Hanami like they knew each other for a Long time.

"Hey (Y/N)-Chan!" Hanami said grinning wide, Zero looked at her and he was blushing?

"H-hey we should get going." Zero said hiding his face, Hanami playfully patted his back which deepened his blush. What a cute couple. I thought smiling.

As we walked to school Hanami and Zero were talking most of the time and I listened. I looked over at Hanami and Zero's faces, they were both light shades of red.

"I have a question." Hanami asked Zero, I listened.

"What?" Zero asked.

"W-who do you like? Of course it wouldn't be me because I'm nothing special." Hanami said sheepishly.

"No your not! Your a nice person Hanami...and I like that about you..." Zero said muttering the last part, but it was clear enough for us to hear.

"W-well I would say the same then." Hanami said blushing an even deeper shade of red. I looked at Zero and he had the same reaction.

I quickly run ahead so the 'lovers' could be alone. As I'm running I hit into a person.

"Sor-" I said before seeing Shiki in front of me. Anger engulfs me and I look away.

"How are you (Y/N)~"Shiki said with a smirk.

"Get away from me." I said before pushing Shiki away from my.

(Well now I'm sleepy-_-~)