Chapter 5

~Shiki's POV~

I was watching (Y/N) leave Asuna's house with Hanami...I'd better watch them...maybe someone will hurt MY (Y/N)...

~Your POV~

I was walking home with Hanami when a gang of boys appeared.

"Hey girlies!" Said one of the boys. Hanami snickered, the boy was about to punch her when she drop kicked him (I'm evil on the inside).

"Whose next?!" Hanami asked violently, the boys started to try to hurt her one by one but they all lost, two boys we're trying to double team her when our 'heroine' comes flying (literally).

"Need help?" Shiki said hiding his wings.

"Y-yes p-p-please..."(Y/N) said shaking.

~Shiki's POV~

She's shaking...how amusing...I want her so badly...

I snap back to reality to Hanami shouting my name. I finish off the leader of their so called 'gang' and scare off the rest.

"A-are you okay?" (Y/N) asked, I look at my clothes they were all tattered and cut. I had some wounds here and there but nothing serious, I start laughing

Man! How I enjoy pain! I want more!

(Y/N) and Hanami we're looking at me weird, I guess they aren't used to people laughing at their pain.

"H-hey how about we go to my house? Its close by and we can treat your wounds there." Hanami said pointing in a direction.

"Sure." I said, I didn't really want to go...I just wanted to hangout with (Y/N).

(Thats the end of this chapter, please give me your feedback if it's good or not.)