"And why should I trust you?" I hiss.

"That's the bet," he says simply, and then walks away. God, what a prick.

Ashton returns, with a plate toppled with chocolate brownies in one hand, and two fizzy drinks in the other. "What was that about?" He questions, handing me my drink.

"Oh, nothing," I say, forcing a smile.

I grab a brownie off the tray and bite into it. It's moist and delicious, quite possibly one of the best brownies I've ever tasted. Bless whoever made these.

"Good?" Ashton asks as I let out a small moan, taking another bite. "Wow, a brownie can make you moan more than I can," he teases.

"Mm," I hum. "We could always test that out."

"Maybe at the end of the night, babe. I've planned something."

"Oh really?" I ask, my curiosity sparked. "What's that?"

"You'll just have to wait and find out, won't you."

"I suppose. But the longer I wait, the longer you do, too." I smirk, and stare at him as I sip from my straw.

"I'll take care of this," he says, plopping the tray of brownies on a nearby empty table. He grabs my drink too and places it down. "Let's dance."

"Dance? I never thought I'd hear you say that."

Without replying, he takes my hand in his gently and guides me to the center of the room. A fast paced song is playing that I don't recognize.

"I don't know how to dance," I tell him over the loud music.

"Then I guess we'll find out together."

For a few seconds we only stand there, clueless on what to do. Then Ash steps forward and presses his hands on my waist, I wrap mine around his neck.

Slowly, we move along to the song. Our dancing is way out of sync with the beat, but who the hell cares.

A romantic song comes on next, All of Me by John Legend, and I can't breathe, because Ashton is spinning and dipping me and what if he drops me? Better yet, I can't believe he's being affectionate in public. Not that he hasn't done it before, it's just foreign to me.

Ashton twirls me around, lifting my hand above my head as I spin around. I'm dizzy but he keeps me steady. When he pulls me back to him, I'm pressed to his chest and he dips me, my long hair almost touching the floor.

I giggle as he pulls be back up when the chorus of the song begins and gives me a kiss. When he starts to dip me again, I wrap a hand around his neck and tug his lips to mine instead.

Once the song ends we retreat to the wall together and hang out until we are approached by Luke, Michael, Calum, and a girl I've never met before, who's holding Calum's hand.

Ashton tenses up and coughs suddenly, staring at the girl. Then he grabs my hand and narrows his brow.

The girl is stunning, her dress is light blue and flows down to mid-thigh, and it matches Calum's bow tie. She has curly brown hair that goes to her shoulder and gorgeous green eyes.