Chapter 27 -

He presses his lips to mine, his hands reaching under my tank top.

"Oh god, Ashton," I moan, and allow him to slide off the tank top.

I fumble with the button on his tight, black skinny jeans, but manage to slide them down to his knees before he kicks them off.

"Your turn, baby," he says, smirking as he unbuttons my shorts, sliding them off and tossing them to the other side of my bedroom.

"Ashton," I whine. "Do something."

He dips his hand underneath my panties, his fingers brushing over my heat. The sensation is wonderful, but I need more.

"More," I beg.

"No, baby girl. What's my name?" He taunts me.

I gulp, my eyes widening. "Daddy," I murmur.

He cocks an eyebrow, his fingers moving closer to where I need him. "I didn't quite hear you, babe.," he teases.

"Daddy, please. Do something."

-

I wake up, sweaty and panting. I place my hand on my forehead, thinking about the dream. "What the fuck," I mutter quietly to myself.

In the dream I had called Ashton 'daddy,' what the hell is wrong with me?

As strange as it was, I almost wish the dream had led on for a little longer.

I look around the room, seeing Maggie and Paula sleeping on the floor, bundled up in blankets.

I carefully get up and step over them, leaving the bedroom. What I need right now is a glass of water.

Downstairs I remove a glass from the cupboard and fill it with water at the sink, I jump up on the counter and swing my legs back and forth, sipping the water.

"What are you doing up at three in the morning?" Ashton grumbles, emerging from the living room. I've forgotten that he's sleeping downstairs, and my eyes widen as he approaches me.

I feel my body heating up as he sits on the counter across from me. He isn't even that close and yet I feel a sensation I've never felt before.

"You okay?" He asks, an eyebrow raised.

"Yeah," I answer, looking at the floor.

"So why are you up?"

"A dream," I say simply.

He smiles. "What was it about?"

"You," I blurt out, immediately regretting my response. I bite my lip, shaking my head. Stupid, Ella. That was so stupid.

"Really?" He chuckles. "What was I doing?"

Touching me. "I don't really remember," I lie.

"Well, that's cool. I never dream a lot, and when I do it's just a blur," he replies.

I nod, taking a drink of water. "Same. I should probably get some sleep," I tell him, hopping down off the counter and placing the empty cup in the sink.

"Right." He says, jumping down. "Goodnight?"

"Goodnight." He slowly steps over to me and pulls me in for an awkward hug. I chuckle nervously. "Night, Ash."

-

I open my eyes to see everyone gathered around me. "What are you doing?" I grumble, flipping over and closing my eyes.

"You drool when you sleep," Luke points out. "And we were bored and hungry."

"Wow, thanks. I'll get up, just get out so I can change." I tell them, and all five leave the room.

I stand up and wobble slightly, gripping onto the headboard for support. Yawning, I make my way over to the closet, pulling out leggings and a t shirt.

After changing, I go downstairs and join my friends in the living room, sitting down beside Maggie.

"What do you want to do?" I ask them, and Luke answers for all of them.

"We're hungry," he says. "Can you make food?"

"I'm horrible at cooking," I answer him. "But, we could have Maggie make us pancakes?" I say, mostly directed to Maggie.

"Okay!" She smiles, standing up and leaving to the kitchen.

"She's in a good mood," I say.

"Yeah," Luke agrees. "I hope she makes some bomb ass pancakes, I'm starving." He sighs, puffing out his cheeks.

"Hey, Ella?" Paula glances over at me. I nod for her to continue. "Why were you moaning in your sleep?" She giggles, covering her mouth.

I feel my cheeks heat up, and I fumble with my fingers as I respond. "Oh, um, I was dreaming. About something. That I don't remember." I laugh nervously, praying that will be enough to convince her and everyone else.

Ashton has his eyes fixated on me, as if he's studying something. I look away from him.

"Hm, alright." Paula shrugs.

"Pancakes are ready!" Maggie shouts from the kitchen, and Luke and Michael cheer. Thank god they have something else to focus on.

I follow everyone into the kitchen and we all sit down at the dining table, Maggie places a small stack of pancakes in front of each person, and lastly she sits down herself.

"Thank you, Maggie." I thank her, picking up my knife and fork. I dig in and take a bite, and the pancakes are absolutely delicious. "They're so good," I murmur, taking another bite.

Michael has nearly half of his stack devoured already, his cheeks are stuffed and he resembles a chipmunk. Luke smiles at him. "I bet I can finish my stack faster than you can, Mikey," Luke challenges him.

Michael glares at him. "You're on, Hemmings."

The two shove forkfuls of pancake into their mouth one after another, and calum cheers them on.

"Oh my God!" Paula squeals, whacking Calums shoulder. "Stop encouraging them, they'll choke!"

Luckily, they don't. As Michael takes his last bite of pancake, Luke groans, looking down at his last pancake. "I was so close," he grumbles. "Whatever, you got a head start, Mikey. I'll beat you next time."

"Sure," Michael says, rolling his eyes. "Anyways, Calum and I better get going, which means you as well, Mags," Michael continues.

"Aw," Paula pouts. "Maggie's my ride, so I guess I'll see you guys later."

Michael, Maggie, Calum, and Paula stand up and excuse themselves, leaving Luke and Ashton and I.

"So," Ashton starts. "I'll get going. Bye guys," Ashton says, standing up and leaving.

Luke and I sit in silence, and just before he stands up I raise my hand. "No, you need to help me with dishes," I tell him. He groans, but starts picking up the plates.

"I'll dry them," I smirk, grabbing a towel. As Luke's soaps and scrubs the plates and silverware, I dry them off afterwards using the towel.

We finish and put them in the cupboards. "So, I'll see you at school or something?" He asks. I nod. "This sleepover was really fun, Ella." He smiles, leaning over to hug me.

"It was, thank you, Luke." I say. "I'll see you later."

"See you," he grins. He exits the kitchen, and moments later I hear the front door open and close.

-

Hi guys! So I hope you liked the chapter and thank you for reading! :)