chapter six

Kendall's POV

I'm shocked.

Chloe Lukasiak likes clothes??

Maddie and I were shocked more than ever when we found out that Chloe now is interested in fashion.

But now we can give her more makeovers. Yay!

"We're here!" sings Maddie, turning off the keys to the car.

"Woah," I breathe. This place is amazing.

The resort pool is the first thing I see. It has it's own water slide, and has two giant shaped pools. The rooms look fabulous from the outdoors, with elevators made from glass to doors made from wood.

"We're gonna have a blast here!" squeals Paige.

"Let's go to our rooms and change into our bathing suits so we can swim," suggests Maddie.

We head upstairs using the stairs, and once we get to our floor (the third one), Chloe inserts the key card and swings open the door.

Inside there is a kitchen, two bathrooms, and a huge bedroom with two beds. There is also a fireplace and TV in a mini "living room".

Both resort rooms are joined together, so we can move to each other's rooms. We decide that Maddie and I will be in one room, Paige and Chloe in the other.

I quickly unpack all my things into the drawers and slip on my chevron black-and-white print bikini.
Maddie comes out wearing a floral print bikini, which looks gorgeous on her. "Let's see Paige and Chloe," she says.

Paige is wearing a simple turquoise bikini with a little silver bow in the center.

Chloe, however, is wearing a sleek lime green bikini. She looks fabulous in it.

"Chlo, you look beautiful!" Maddie and I gush.

"Aw thanks guys," she replies.

We head down the elevator towards the pool.

Once we get to the pool, I stare in awe. It's way bigger than I expected.

"Race ya!" shouts Chloe, almost immediately jumping into the pool.

"I'm coming!" follows Paige, putting her towel down and jumping in. "Ooh, the water's just right. 

Kendall, Maddie, come in!" she shouts joyfully.

"Ready?" Maddie asks.

Excited, I jump in.

•••••••••••••
I love Paige's personality ❤️