Day: 1 continuaion

So there was a bunch of kids yelling the door screaming zombie! This was well... a bit unnerving, but never the less I looked for the teacher to come back. The kids that ran in from looking outside were hiding behind desks. Then all of a sudden I heard another one of those I-feel-like-I'm-about-to-throw-up-at-any-given-moment moans and the I-have-crazy-cramps-so-please-kill-me-now moans. I was pretty sure it was the kids trying to pull a prank on us. Then the teacher for some odd reason was crawling, no I mean like dragging himself on the floor. His head was not so shiney anymore ( >~< ) I just stared at him. I didn't know how to react, I had a internal debate whether I should back up, laugh and say, "You got me" or stand. My mind was thinking back up, but of course by body is like Nope! All of a sudden, Carlos starts to laugh his awkward "hehe" kind of laugh. He walked up to the teacher and said, "Alright, you got me." Still laughing, his coughy laugh. The teacher, very very slowly grabbed onto his leg. Carlos was trying to break free and started to pant, like really pant. (Imagine a dog after a looooonnnngggg run) Mr. Dingledoodles then pulled himself to Carlos' leg and bit. Not like a small bite, like a I'm-starving-to-death-and-I'm-about-to-desperately-eat-this-piece-of-meat. Bite. Before Smart Carlos even got a chance to scream, Mr. Dingledoodles grabbed his shirt and yanked him down. Then we heard crunching and the smacking of lips, (Ewww... Why did I even describe that?) Of course then there like all movies came a cliché. Yep, you guessed it! The hero-or we thought.