Prologue

Five years later

Kera Neverson.

My alarm clock annoying went off waking up both Trey and I. It was seven am on a school day; first day of second grade for Layla and first day of fourth grade for Jayden. I was seven months pregnant with the new baby and couldn't be more delighted. Trey and I ended up married two years ago, as so Brittany and Chris. I feel brighter, better and healthier. One of my biggest accomplishments was right in front of me. There's no secrets between Trey and I hope we stay like this.

Rolling mint toothpaste onto my brush just when, Trey comes in pulling down his Kline's taking a piss. He makes all these uneccarsary noises, but I ignore him.

Grabbing the towel from the rack wiping my face, he almost grabs a hold to my face.

"Tremaine if you touch me with your pissy hands, I will beat the sexiness outta' you." He smiles, but I didn't find the humor in what he was trying to do.

My hands rubs my belly wanting the baby to just come out already. Processing to Layla's room, she had one leg in the covers, and one out. Her long wild hair was all over the place but, all I could do was grin.

"Layla get up time for school."

"Mommy five more minutes." She says turning over.

"Get up now! I already gave you an extra five minutes get up." My voice rung with demand just when she gets up with a attitude.

"Absolutely not, no attitudes today. Layla I am not in the mood." She heads to her bathroom, in her room while I exit.

Trey leaves Jayden's room grabbing my hand to help my down the long ass stair case, since the elevator was 'under construction'.

The kitchen felt like it was a mile away since I was pregnant plus, this house was like a damn football field. The kitchen light automatically turns on once we enter. Trey takes the box waffle mix down to start preparing breakfast.

"Trey I don't want waffles."

"What'chu want?"

"Bagel please." I kiss his lips nose and cheek.

Slowly and carefully making my way back upstairs after about a good fifteen minutes, going into Layla's bedroom, bathroom.

"Breakfast is gonna be ready soon- oh nice now you got the hang of it." She combs her long brown hair fully as I inspect.

"Yeah." She giggles."But I need help."

"You look beautiful." I replied spraying a little hair spray on her hair.

"Thank you."

Layla was finally dressed, she grabbed her backpack walking downstairs to eat breakfast.

"You look nice princess." Trey complimented Layla, just when Jayden adds his two cents.

"Like where?" Jayden says wanting to say 'Bitch Where?'

"Trevell. Like no, apologize right now." Tremaine says while Jayden sighs loudly on purpose.

"Sorry Layla Maríah Neverson." Jayden remarked smartly.

"Jayden cut that bullshit right now! When I tell you somethin do it, and do give attitude. Watch ya mouth and go to school!" Trey says as Jayden gives a yes sir, and him and Layla leave for the bus.

"Have a good first day!" I shout.

So, Tremaine and I are married. Layla is seven, Jayden ten and the new baby on the way. I met him, he's met me behind the fame, getting to know each other our love became undeniable but, now it all started with you [him].

_______________________

This is the third book to "Behind The Fame" if you liked that. The second book is called Undeniable Love. Comment and votes are appreciated since I give you chapters almost everyday. This was an okay start the chapters will get longer better and suspenseful. Excuse mistakes.