The warp will open any moment from now. An opening that Yusuke's right hand monk will operate this time. He refused the Spirit World's help on opening one because he wanted to experience the demons' way.

Kurama and Hiei are both present in Master Genkai's home. They will travel to Demon Plane all together.

Houkoshin already set up their lodgings. They will all lodge at the King's Hall for the moment. Houkushin already arranged his schedule with the demon spirit and the hall is a convenient place for such.

And besides, King Enki is more than happy to accommodate his best friend's son under his roof.

"So, should I consider this as regular occurrence?" Kuwabara asked to Yusuke. The former referring to frequent travel of the latter to DP.

"Mmmm... No, but maybe occasionally. Keiko will definitely be persuaded to meet with someone else if I keep her waiting for my ass. Add to it persons like my Foreman who never fail to serve anyone to her."

"Hay hay hay, I wonder if you know how many courted her when you were first gone. I thought she's gonna entertain one-"

"WHAT?!? The hell! You didn't even cared to tell me immediately?" Yusuke didn't expect that. Well, its not a breaking news for him that Keiko would have suitors after her. Its the very reason he proposed to her before he left. So she would hold on to him and she would know that he will return for her. But for her to entertain.. She never even tried before...

"You should have told me! Now I have no time to fend them off with shit loads!"

"Well, you announced your engagement in no time upon your return, so I thought that wouldn't matter anyway."

"But-"

Soft creak of Master Genkai's floor stopped Yusuke from his rants. The moonlight lit up her face when she reached them on the back yard.

"Koenma said the opening of the warp from DP has already started. He said it may open any time soon." She said.

Kuwabara, sensing a different mood in the scene decided to leave both of them with each other.

"Wait Kuwabara," Yusuke called on before he got to totally go. "I've got your back. I'll send a message for you if I've got something, Ok? So don't cry on the side much."

"MEN DON'T CRY!" He shouted when he turned back to them.

Yusuke and Keiko can still hear his courses while he was walking away, and Keiko can't help but wonder...
"What's that about?"

"Nothing much... Just his manly stuff..."

"Ok..." She was not looking at him now. For some reason she was more interested on the grass in the dim sight.

"I'll come home every three months." Yusuke voice broke up the sudden silence.

She looked up to him but didn't speak. She lifted her arms to embrace herself.

"And hope you're gonna cook me dinner. You will right?"

Keiko, for some reasons, can't form words. She took the last step towards him and embraced Yusuke. Her arms made its way to his torso and her head ended up resting on his neck. He grew few inches more this past year.

"Hey hey hey.... " Yusuke cooed her softly. He returned her embrace, enclosing all of her in his arms.

She exhaled deeply, "Its your lose. You will never get that much dinner now."

"I know, and it sucks. Old man will definitely have to calm it down or else I'll visit him in Spirit World myself and knock this craziness out of him. Or..... maybe remind him that this will not make his lady comeback to him, or him to her."