Uh-Oh

A/N

This is gonna be one hell of a chapter guys. I've been inspired. So beware ;)

Chapter 4:

Kat's POV

I needed a coffee. That's all I really wanted. It was Saturday, and I was walking down to Starbucks where I was meeting Benji to discuss our new video. I saw him seated at the window, looking down at his phone, clearly impatient. I mean, c'mon, I was only ten minutes late.

Benji looked up to face me, flipping his blonde hair out of his eyes. "Hey,"

"Hi, do you want me to go order, considering you've been sitting here for ten minutes?"

"Sure," he grinned. "I'll have a soy cappuccino, no sugars thanks,"

"You don't do dairy?"

"Nah, you really don't wanna know what happend when I do,"

"Ew, you dirty little boy,"

I walked up to the counter, and was about to order when I saw a face that I'd been avoiding for a week. Of course he had to work here. That confirmed my theory that fate was out to get me. "Hey, what can I get you Kitty-Kat?" Jacob royal asked.

"Um, c-can I please h-have a chai latte and a soy cappuccino?"

"Sure thing! That's seven dollars thirty thanks,"

How the hell can he be so perky after what I said to him?! I handed him the money,and decided to ignore the way he smirked when my hand touched his. I took our drinks, and went to sit back down next to Benji.

"You looked friendly with the guy at the counter,"

I huffed, "He's just an...um...a...friend...ish."

Benji looked understanding enough, and nodded.

We were at the park. After our coffee, we decided to go for a walk, and we found out alot about each other. Benji sighed, "I lived in Melbourne, but our family buisness went downhill, so we moved to Queensland...and I met you," he added with a smile. "Life is good, tell me about you? How come you didn't look like you liked that Jacob kid?"

Now it was my turn to sigh, "Benji, will you promise you won't tell anyone this?"

"Yeah Kat, of course not. We're pretty good friends now 'eh?"

"Yeah, well, I don't know where to start,"

"Start with why you don't like Jacob then,"

"Um, well, it was year eight, and some shit had happened previously, that's why Jai isn't my real brother, but no offence, but I'm not going to tell you that until I know you better. Here goes nothing,"

My mind flashed back to 'the incident' with Jacob. I told Benji how I used to go to a different school with Jacob. How we were best friends, and nothing more. Then things got deeper, and I told him how Jacob had a chance to be one of the jocks, one of the popular guys, but only if he ditched me, the wierd, quiet one. I thought Jacob would say no, he would stick with me, but I thought wrong. Jacob did the most unthinkable thing. He said someting terrible, it hurt me so much, I didn't even know how it felt to trust and be happy for months. He stabbed me in the back. He knew the truth, yet he still stretched it so far it split in two.

I told Benji about Jai first, who he was, how old he was, etc. Then I told Benji about what Jacob said. How he said that it was my fault he was moving for Brisbane. How he said that Jai wasn't his mum and dad's kid.

I was pissed off, so I glared at the ground, as Benji subtly hung his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close to him. I liked the way he smelt, it was like fresh washing, and mint.

I was a little surprised, but I leant into his shoulder, and continued to tell him what Jacob told the other kids. How he told them that I, at age eight, was throwing myself on his dad. And how his Dad wanted to have a baby with me. I was still at age eight, remember? I was fuming at how wrong this was. When I was eight I thought having a baby meant grabbing one from a cabbage patch where the stalks dropped them. Jacob told the school that when his dad couldn't have a baby with me, he had one with my mum. So Jacob disgraced me and my family. This story was as wrong as wrong could be. The school didn't expell Jacob, as he sounded very honest, and he also took a chunk out of his bank account to shut them up. But what was said couldn't be unsaid. I was disgraced. Nobody talked to me, aside from the mutters of 'slut' in the hallway. Everyone talked about me...including the teachers, so I moved schools.

By the end of this emotional story, I realised I was crying. Tears were making their way down my face again. Benji looked me in the eyes. I loved his eyes so much, the blue one and the green one made me feel like I was the only girl in the world.

I noticed his eyes coming closer, and they closed as he leant forwards. I was half-expecting him to pick me up again but when his lips tasted mine, my theory was proved wrong. He tasted so good. But he was gentle, he didn't force himself on me and take control like other guys did. He was so kind, and caring. It was just a soft kiss on the lips, nothing more, yet I felt like I was higher then mt.Everest.

Ipulled away and heard someone clear his throat. I whipped around, as Benji's grip on me tightened. Jacob was standing there, wearing an unreadable expression on his face, then he turned around and walked off. I shouldn't have felt as guilty as I did. He was a total dickhead to me, but he had been so nice to me since he moved back. Like something changed him. But I doubted it. I strongly doubted it.

Benji took me home, and I was standing at my front door when the total gentlemen pecked me on the cheek, and said,"I will find out what the truth about Jai is, I really like you Kat,"

"I like you too Benji. We didn't get much filming done, but I can find it easier to breathe now that I've told someone,"

He exhaled slowly and said, "That's good. I'm moving to Ambry, so I guess I'll see alot more of you?"

"Definitely, we're not only friends anymore," I grinned.

A/N

Didja like it didja like it??? Aw. I totally ship Kat and Benji (I couldn't come up with a ship name). What about you guys? Thankyou soooo much for getting me to almost fifty reads!! O wrote this chapter in English today, so it's not too bad. Remember.... vote and share!! xoxoxo juan