Chapter 17

How Far I'd Go

~~~

A week later, Tobin woke up to the sweet smell of pancakes. "Morning babe," she yawned as she rubbed her eyes. "Morning babe to you too," chuckled Ashlyn, sitting on the couch.

She looked up and saw her two close friends in the living while Alex, Ali, and Kelley cooked breakfast."Bruh," she chuckled in embarrassment, facepalming. The three girls took a deep whiff. "Pancakes with bacon and eggs," they sighed in unison.

Alex cooked the bacon, Ali did pancakes, and Kelley did the eggs. Each girl served their girlfriend and sat down. "Thanks, beautiful."

Tobin chowed down her food and finished in minutes. "Dang, Toby," giggled Alex cutting her pancake. She held her phone after it vibrated uncontrollably.

Tobin, we found him.

We'll be there in 1 hour. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid. If something happens, it's on you.

Soon after Tobin got the message, the girls finished their plates. "Babe, we gotta go. We have to go talk to my friend Adrian," whispered the caramel-eyed girl in Alex's ear before kissing her cheek.

Hope and Ashlyn got up and excused themselves. "Wait for me in the car, I'll be there in five."

She dressed up in a black Ralph Lauren shirt, with regular fit blue jeans, and fire red 4s. Before walking out of my room, she got her gold Colt 9MM and stuck it in my waistband making sure it wasn't noticeable.

"Tobin," knocked Alex from the other side of the door. "Just a minute," she yelled hiding her guns in a secret door under the bed. "Tobin, I've seen you shirtless, now let me in," chuckled the forward.

She quietly got up and unlocked the door. "I'm gonna go now, bye," said Tobin in a hurry. Before turning around to walk down stairs, Alex pulled me in for a quick kiss. "I love you, be careful."

"I love you, I will."

"Adrian said they caught Vincent trying to mess with Alex," she explained pulling out of her driveway in her new car, a CTS, she bought last week.

"Still? What was he doing," asked Hope leaned forward from the back seats resting her arms on Tobin's and Ash's seat.

"They told me he tried to kiss her the other night," she responded, tapping her thumbs on the wheel, clenching her jaw as she thought about him trying to force himself onto Alex. "They caught him last night," she continued.

After driving for an hour we parked in front of their beach house. Ashlyn knocked and Adrian opened the door quickly. "He's in the basement."

They walked into the basement and had two other friend's standing by the door. Before they opened the door, the three girls put on Fawkes masks. Hope nodded her head in a way of thanking them. She snapped her fingers to signal them to close the door. In the center of the room, a light was turned on with Vincent sitting on a chair, tied to it.

These teens would do anything for money.

He winced as she pulled out her blade. "So, Vincent," said Ashlyn clapping her hands together.

"How do you know my name," asked Vincent leaning back afraid. "We run the biggest company of mercenaries, guns, and drugs. How do we not know your name," lied Hope in an obvious tone under her mask.

They saw him gulp. "We're kidding."

"How about we know you as the 'school's biggest fuckboy,'" teased Tobin. She walked to a wall a couple of meters away from Vincent and came back with a baseball bat. "Hey! I'm not a fuckboy! I just give all the hot girls the attention they need," explained Vincent with a forced chuckle. "Wrong answer," answered Hope pulling her bat back.