Chapter 7

Back In Diamond Bar

~~~

"Serv, you're drunk," said Alex with one eyebrow raised and her arms crossed.

"No, you are" slurred the teenager stumbling around his new apartment.

"Where were you?" asked the worried forward in a very disappointed tone. "Look you don't gotta worry. I'm fine," assured Servando before leaving a slobbery kiss on Alex's cheek.

"Well I'm not Serv, I don't think this relationship can continue. How can I love you if you're always in the streets running around like some lost drunk?" Alex's voice rose after every word she spoke.

"Hey you don't talk to me like that," grunted the boy before grabbing Alex's arm tightly. The look in his eyes scared Alex. It was a look she hadn't seen before.

"This wasn't the Serv I fell in love with," said Alex with tears running down her face. "I regret meeting you and I regret 'falling in love with you'. I regret this relationship, Servando, it's over." 

Before Alex touched the doorknob Servando shoved her against the door and started to lay slobbery kisses all over Alex's neck, touching her in places the sober him wouldn't touch.

"You're never leaving me. Do you understand?" he whispered with a strong grip on Alex's shirt. "Servando Carrasco, let me go!" Her cries were useless as his hand covered her mouth. 

"I think this is it," said Tobin excitedly with a paper with an address in her hand as she studied it then looked at the apartment.

Servando would be there but what really mattered was Alex. Tobin walked through the apartment's 3rd floor before finally getting to room 300C. Tobin took a deep breath before knocking.

"Ow, Servando, stop it!" Tobin felt a rush of adrenaline in her. Hearing the girl in danger made her feel very protective. After hearing the familiar raspy voice again, Tobin pushed open the door with her arm. She sprinted to the boy who was aggressively kissing Alex and pulled him, making him face on his back on the hardwood floor.

Seconds later, Tobin was on Servando punching every single inch of his face. "Tobin stop!" The shout made her jump and wake up from the anger that blinded her. She stood up and turned around, facing the girl she hadn't seen in months."Lex? It's me, Tobin, don't worry, You're gonna be okay. No one's gonna hurt you." Tobin's soft voice comforted Alex. The midfielder stood alone with outstretched arms, waiting for Alex to hug her.

Alex ran to Tobin and jumped on her hugging her as if she hadn't seen her in a lifetime. It felt like it. Tobin caught her and held her in her arms tightly, she really did miss Alex more than she thought. "I'm back," whispered Tobin, brushing Alex's soft golden brown hair.

"Tobin, you stopped returning my calls, you had me worried sick," said Alex upset as she pulled away from Tobin. "Yeah, I know, please forgive me," begged Tobin cupping the slightly taller girl's cheek. "Tobin, I-"

"Alex, I know I'm sorry, let me make it up to you, please," asked Tobin before kissing Alex's forehead. "Okay, Toby," answered Alex with a soft smile. Tobin wiped a tear from Alex's soft cheek before pulling Alex out of the apartment.

~~~

"Tobin!" The whole soccer team got up and gave Tobin a big group hug. "It's been months," said Lauren holding Tobin's arms. "Looks like two months in New York and Las Vegas made you hotter," joked Megan. Tobin returned to Diamond Bar with a bigger smile and a different attitude, she was now more of a bad girl and almost all girls at school loved that.