"288.8 Miles an hour."

I felt my heart skip a beat. I'd broken the 280 mile an hour mark in the car that had made me love cars, it was a dream come true. Though admittedly, I always hopped that I would brake that barrier on Sunset Peninsula Raceway. Even at this speed, My Dad was still able to keep up, so I figured he was probably doing around 277. I didn't know exactly what Sam had done to these cars that allowed us to enter Veyron SS territory with Manual transmissions as opposed to a nine speed automatic, but fuck I'm not complaining.

"Dad", I called beginning to apply the brakes, 'we gotta slow down here."

"Your accelerating too damn fast son", Dad said, "I can't keep up."

"I'm not gonna tell you how fast I was going", I laughed, "but holy shit, the Toyota Supra is here to tell me that the Civic will never feel fast again."

I turned into the gateway where Venom's private road slash dragstrip was and unlocked it. Coming to a stop and motioned my Dad to come up beside me. When they stopped, I could see the look on my Dad's face was like a that of a little kid on Christmas morning. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same way.

"Let's see a NASCAR driver do that!", I laughed.

"Let's see anyone do that", my Dad laughed, "son I think your buddy lied to us about the power were putting to the road. I was up in Bugatti Veyron SS territory."

"You too huh?", I asked, "hey Dad, let's do a Mile drag."

My Dad smiled, "you sure, you'll lose in that....Toyota."

"Care to put that Money in your mouth?", I asked.

"Do you really have to ask?", My Dad asked rolling up the window.

Nina picked up the CB and started counting down.

"3, 2, 1", she said, 'GO!"

I slammed the car into first and matted it. The Supra's front end lifted off the ground for a split second before the weight of the V12 forced it back down. The Superchargers on both our cars screamed for dominance as we both got second gear. I could tell the way my Dad's car sounded through the shift that he was getting less power down that I was, but his 240 weighed less than my Supra and seemed to have more grip in the rear where as the Supra was more grippy in the front, where 50% of the 1,120 horses that were getting to the ground where going. Gears 2-4 had us deadlocked. Gear five allowed me to pull ahead, but when we both hit Sixth gear that was when hell came to Earth in the form of a Red 240. My Dad's 240 cleared a full 4 feet as the engine torqued the rear wheels so hard I could see the blurry driveline in my rear view. Even with all that torque getting to the wheels, even able to stand almost on end, the Supra was just too powerful for the ill fated Skyline GTR in a 240 costume to catch. I won the Drag with about 50 yards between myself and my Dad. That's not to say the wolf in sheep's clothing was easy to lose.

"That was too much fun Dad", I laughed as I downshifted, "and you said you were done with Nissan."

My Dad just laughed, "just couldn't let go of the old 240 could you?"

"Not really", I said as I slowed to a stop, "I still...."

I was cut off as my issue phone rang. When I looked at it, it was Green.

"Hello?", I asked.

"Ace", he said, "It's the Professor."

"What's up?", I asked.

"A lot actually", he said, "Mako finished going through those drives and the two you guys pulled out of the Dome are awake and talking. I think you need to come on back. Morningstar called a meeting."