Meeting you: Ch 22

"hey" i said entering the room. you were on the bed looking at a magazine. looking more closely,the magazine looked like a wedding magazine. but when you noticed that i was looking at the magazine you immediately put it under the pillow.

 i smiled, but ignored the fact that you were hiding smoething from me. i couldnt know everything about you right. we each need our privacy.

"hi" you said standing up and putting your things away in the drawer, carefully, not showing me anything. "your back early" you said quietly.

i smiled, silly you. "well yea, lunch isnt that long at school. and anyways i have two months to live i thought maybe you and i could..." thats when i felt the pain.

it was barely noticeable at first. i could barely feel it, but then it suddenly became much more unbearable. the pain, i have felt this a couple of times before. it hurts, it feels like my whole stomach is on fire, like its about to open and kill me. this pain, this very painful pain that i occasionally feel is horrible. at times, i wish i would rather be dead than tell you. and no, i havnt said anything to you because i dont want you to worry more than you already do.

"Alex, Why ar eyou making that Face?" you asked me with a worried voice.

i smile. "nothing, but.. oh yea. let me take a shower. Ha Ha, i feel dirty." i said embarrassing myself while running to the restroom. after i was in and i had locked the door i sat down, leaning against the wall holding on to my stomach. the pain was worsening and, well it hurt like a mother fuger. 

UGh. i crawled to the bath tub and turned the water on, i only turned the cold on though. after the tub filled to the top i put in some bubble bath and began mixing it. when i felt happy with the number of bubbles.

i got undressed and sunk into the freezing cold water. my burning stomach calmed down, a little. the pain was still there, but being in a cold bath, well i calmed down even if my stomach wouldn't.

i lay there for what felt like an hour. 

i stood up and wrapped a towel around me. then i looked around the bathroom, feeling stupid. i walked out into the room hoping you werent there, but you were. you were on the bed once again reading a magazine, this time it was a car magazine. i smiled, sneaky sneaky you.

HA!

i sat down on th bed, completely forgetting that i was practically naked. i looked at you, now shirtless, laying on the bed. completely ignoring me. looking into your magazine. i smiled to myself and couldnt help but think how i was lucky enough to have someone like you to love, even if it is only for now.

"do you feel better" you asked me, but didnt look up from his magazine.

i nodded, "im fine. nothing is wrong. it was just a tummy pain." i said completely lying.

you sighed. "you cant lie to me" then you looked up at me through your magazine.

i forced a smile, "sure i can" i said getting closer to you. when i thought i could straddle you without exposing myself i did it.

"w-what are you doing?" you asked in a nervous voice.

i smiled, "isnt it obvious" i said running a hand down your perfect abs, down to wear your boxers were. by then i stopped and simply smiled.

i bent forward, exposing my breast to you, i whispered in your ear. "im doing what i feel like doing. i have two months, im scared, so im going to live to the fullest."

***

"UGH" i said reaching for the alarm clock, that thing was loud, the beeping wouldnt stop, and i couldn't freaking find it. GRr.

i forcefully opened my eyes, looking around the room. you were no longer near me, and i was still nakid. i smiled but forced myself to get up. i covered myself with the sheets and walked to the closet, i chose out my clothes, dressed and walked out to the living.

you were sitting on the counter eating, i smiled and sat next to you. you looked up at me, smiled and continued eating. not looking at me anymore.

i stood up confused, were you mad at me. did i do something wrong. i scowled then walked out the door. i was mad, knowing me my anger would get the best of me and i would say something i regret. thats why i chose to walk out the door, and to the park.

when i got there it was pretty lonely, i looked in my pocket for my phone but it wasnt there. i scowled when i remembered that i hadnt even put my phone in my jeans. ugh. i scowled and decided to sit down on a bench. thats when i saw her.

she looked at me first, i didnt even recognize her at first. that was weird. she suddenly dissapeared, was my thought.

but i was wrong because she suddenly appeared in front of me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~''

cliffhanger. muahaha awesome. yay. anyways thanks for reading

vote and comment, (if you dont mind)

and ill try to upload soon :)

 please tell me if i have mistakes