Meeting you: Ch 1

ive decided to write a new story. im still going to finish my other story. and yes its still a vampire romance but this is a student on student romance. i think this is my last vampire story.    :)

im writing this in a first person. i am writing this like a letter, as if im writing to you. ok so if you dont get it you can ask. thanks :)

Bear through it, i know the first couple chapters are a little boring, but it gets better :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got home from work at about ten, i unlocked the door to go in. i smiled at least Emily remembered to turn off all the lights. i walked into the apartment and bump into the couch, ouch. i couldn't see anything so i try walking again but end up bumping into the wall.

i was starting to think i liked it better when Emily forgot to turn off the lights, at least then i would be able to see. i kicked the wall and growled. what the hell. i closed my eyes and breathed, i calmed myself down and opened the door, the street lights were on and i knew i would have at least a little bit of light. 

i walk out and stand there in the front of my apartment door just calmly breathing. that's when i heard someone scream, a female voice. i looked out to see if i could see who it was. i stared off into the street but i don't notice anything out of the ordinary. i breath in, and just as im about to let out my breath i see you you turns towards me and smile. i stare at you in awe, i cant really see your face but i do see your lips. so perfect and round, a perfect shade of pink. i notice that on the right side of your lips there is a mole, so small and round and insignificant. that's when i notice them, they don't stand out much but i see them. sticking out of his mouth at both ends there are teeth. fangs. 

then you begin to walk away, i want to call you and ask about your fangs, but i cant. I'm frozen at the spot. when your completely out of sight i let out my breath trying not to notice how much my lungs hurt, due to the lack of oxygen. i sigh and walk into my apartment. i double check that i locked my door and as quietly as possible i walk to my room.

when im finished taking a shower and changing i walk over to my window. and begin to brush my hair. I'm in the middle of untangling my hair when i see you again. standing at the end of my street staring at me, smiling. i stare at you dumb struck.

i feel like i cant breath, and for the second time that evening you walk away leaving me alone, staring out my window, in confusion.