Meeting you: Ch 20

"this looks cute. dont you think Em?" i asked emily. smiling she looked at me.

"i like it, but i think alex would like this better" she said talking about a very skimpy sleeping gown. then she looked at me again sighing, "have you guys even had sex. you've been traveling together for two months. so have you?"

i looked away nervously, tryning very hard not to think about the previous morning. "n-no" i stuttered.

she shook her head, "tsk tsk tsk. why not?"

i still wouldnt look at her. we were at the mall, in a store and she chooses now to talk about sex. "im not ready" i said using the same words you have said to me numerous times.

she smiled, "yes, yes you are"

i looked up at her shocked. "why do you think that?" i asked her confused.

"im sure you guys have gotten close." she looked at me and smiled. "but im sure he always starts it." she stopped agian to look at me. "he probably thinks you should be the one to go to him, not the other way around. its when your ready, so hes waiting for you to show him that your ready." she placed the skimpy night gown against me again, "and this dress screams 'have sex with me'"

just then some lady next to us looked at emily funny, i giggled as she walked away, "ok" i said grabbing the dress. "help me find some more"

i do have a couple thousand dollars you had given to me this morning, in a debit card, now all i need is to spend it. 

***

After shopping the whole entire day i finaly went home. you had rented a car so i had a easy way of transportation. 

when i got home you were sitting on the couch watching t.v.

"hey" i said casually, trying really hard not to think of what i was going to try tonight.

"hey alex, how was it." you asked without turning to face me.

i could feel my face getting warm. "it was fun. nothing much happened. just girl talk and stuff like that." i said casually, "im going to go put my stuff away." 

then i walked to my room, carrying all my bads into the room. i didnt waste a lot of money, but i wasted more than a thousand. but trust me, it was hard. i couldnt find anything else to buy so i paid for all of em's things, eventually we reached a thousand.

i got into the room and put somethings away. i chose a black nightgown. it was silk. it was a spaghetti trap, it hugged my curves nicely and it was a little higher than mid thigh.

i went in to take a shower, when i was done i put the night gown on.

when i stepped out you were already in bed, when you looked at me i smiled shyly, but your eyes bulged out. 

"w-why are you wearing that?" you asked me stuttering, but with your eyes kept looking over my body. if its possible to feel completely nakid with clothes on, well you made me feel that way.

"i thought it would be more comfortable to sleep this way." i said walking to your side of the bed and laying on top of you, i was straddling you. i felt weird, ive never done this before, i didnt know what to do. but i knew that i was ready, i want to have sex with you. i dont have much time, i might as well do it now.

i bent my head forward to kiss you on the lips. you kissed me back, hesitantly. but you pulled away, 

i could see you gulp, "are you sure about this alex?" you asked me, but i could tell you wanted this even if you stopped because of me.

i nodded and kissed you again.

i could see your eyes brighten up, a smile crept up on your face as you began kissing me.

(A/N sorry i dont really want to put a sex scene. keeping it pg-13. haha kinda. but yea. im not sure. i might edit it later. but for now its going to stay this way. thanks for reading)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry writers block. and school. and haha yea.

cote comment

oh and sorry its short :)

 please tell me if i have mistakes