Meeting you: Ch 2

It had been a week since i last saw you. since i saw you outside my window, at the corner of my street. i tried not to think about you but there was something about you, something that made me want to think about you. i wanted to see you again, i would give anything in the world to see you again.

i felt obsessed, i hated you because of this. i hated you because i knew i would probably never see you again, yet i could not stop thinking about you. 

it had been a week, and i did not see you that is until you transferred to my school.

i go to West Hill High School, but you probably knew that already.

i saw you the week after our first meeting, i was walking to my locker after a dreadful night, and countless dreams about you. the thing that sucked was i would never see your face, ever. i would see your lips, your luscious and full lips, and i would see your mole. in some dreams i would also see your fangs, but not always.

i stood in front of my locker trying to open it, after about two tries it Finaly opened. i felt so happy i could scream for joy, but i controlled myself and got my books. i closed my locker and walked to class. you were already there. you were standing outside my classroom, lazily leaning against the wall. i stared at you as i walked. you had a, i guess you could say emo or goth, style. you had jet black hair, long enough to cover your eyes in the front, but the back was spiky. i liked your hair style it seemed original, i had never seen anyone with a hairstyle as weird but cool as yours. your sense of style was plain. you just had on a tight black shirt and black skinny jeans. you also had all black vans on. simple yet attractive. 

i smiled when i saw you, but i smiled because i thought you were cute. at the moment i did not know it was you. i did not know your were the guy i had seen on my street, the guy with fangs. i felt comfortable knowing you probably werent the center of attention, you were probably an outcast like me. probably.

i dressed like you, but my black hair was just long, and wavy. i was wearing black ripped skinny jeans, and a white long sleeve under a black shirt. i had on a stud belt that wasn't really noticeable, and i also had on black vans. i smiled to myself thinking that it was good that there was another goth in this school. i was happy you weren't like everyone else, everyone who dressed in color and made fun of me.

as i passed you, you looked up at me with your piercing grey eyes. i looked at you, you seemed familiar but just ignored you and walked by lost in thought. i entered my class and sat down at the back, the desks were set up doubles but because i was so weird no on ever sat next to me. so i almost always sat alone, except for some classes where i had my best friend Emily. she always sat with me, but she dressed in color so our styles and personalities were very different. but shes the only student in this school who comforted me when my parents died six months ago. she moved into an apartment with me, with her parents permission. she helps me pay the rent and cook. she doesnt work because her family is pretty wealthy. 

Emily offered to pay for everything but i didn't let her, i said that it would feel wrong to let her pay for my things. so i have a job that pays pretty well. i pay half the rent and we both pay for the food and other necessities.

i was sitting alone, lost in thought when i heard my teacher Ms. HAll clear her throat. i saw the look in her eye, it was a look i knew all to well. the first day of school when i showed in her class she was afraid of me. i didn't mind people naturally think I'm weird. but the look in her eyes says that she thinks your weird, in other words she's thinking 'Great Another freak is in my class room'. i smiled to myself, I'm just way to much for the teacher, and now she has another person like me.

i looked up and heard her speak, "students we have a new student in class, his name is Alexander Night. please be nice to him. he just moved here from..." she looked at the paper in her hand "Italy, but he knows perfect English" she smiled weakly and walked to her desk to sigh his class schedule. at that moment you looked up and looked at me, your eyes opened wide in shock but you quickly composed yourself. i stared at you again, i knew i remembered you from some where, but where?