Meeting you: Ch 16

being with you, ive lost sight of time. being with you it seems as though time doesnt matter. but it does, looking at a calender in the room i notice that i now have a little less than three months. i frown. there just never seems to be enough hours in a day, and with only about ten hours of daylight not much can happen.

i still have to go on a shopping spree, i have to visit England, i have to visit my parents grave, and i have to go to a ball. the last one isnt as realistic as the other three but ive always wanted to go somewhere and have to dress pretty. dress like im important or something.

theres a knock on the door. "come in"

you walk in in black jeans and a black button down shirt. your smiling at me, "great news"

i look at you, a little scared. "what is it?" i say trying not to sound to curious.

"well, my family is holding a ball. and dont get mad, but i kinda know almost everything on your list. you think about it a lot... ... sorry" you look down at the ground.

i smile, "no, its fine. i dont mind you knowing. maybe before i leave i can actually show you 'the list'."

you look up at me and smile, "i'd like that. anyways i had a dress made for you. its purple. and its elegant. the ball is today, in about four hours. but first, lets go eat" you walk up to me and extend your hand. i grab ahold of your hand and intertwine our fingers.

we walk hand in hand to a room with a giant wooden table that can fit fifty people. i smile, your home is huge. i look around on the wall and notice painting, my smile grows maybe one of them is of you.

i notice a woman, a man, and a baby. the man has some resemblance to you, but the baby has your eyes. i look at the next portrait, its a little boy, around five years old, he's sitting on a chair and smiling.

"if your looking for me, im in most of these. the one at the far right corner, that's me the day i turned. well it was a couple hours before." i still havent looked at you, i turn to the painting and notice your skin was more tan, now your very white. you have short black hair, now you have longer black hair. your eyes are the same color, but somehow they seem darker now. i look at you and notice that your staring at me.

i smile, "what. Alexander"

you smiled back but didnt say anything because Emily, Violet, and Brent walked in, dressed casualy.

"time for dinner"Violet said sitting down beside her husband and daughter, opposite from them you and i sit together.

"so Alexandra, how old are you?" Violet says looking down at me, there's a weird look in her eyes, it kind of seems like jealousy.

i smile, "im eighteen"

the laughs bitterly, "only eighteen" she's still staring at me. i look down at the table because her gaze is making me uncomfortable. "your eighteen and you know Alexander is a three hundred year old vampire right"

i nod, "yes. i know"

i havent looked up from the table but i can tell she is still staring at me. "oh, and you still want to be with him?"

her voice seems mad. "yes. i do" i say confidently looking at her, wich was a mistake, her eyes are like daggers, and she looks like she wants to... well for lack of better words, eat me.

i smile at her knowing there is something weird about her that i will have to ask you about later.

she laughs again wich frightens me, and breaks my train of thought. "do you really think you deserve to be with Alexander"

i look down, "honey" Brent says to Violet, trying to calm her down. "calm down, what do you care if Alexandra and Alexander want to be together"

"i dont" violet says standing up and storming out of the dining room,

"excuse my wife, she is very fond of Alexander and he's like a son to her, i think shes just a little surprised that Alexander has found someone."

i smile, "its fine"

"well im going to go check on her" brent said walking out of the room.

"im going too daddy" emily runs after her dad.

i look at you and smile, "what just happened"

you look down at the table and frown, "i think there's something i should tell you."

"you think?!" i say sarcastically.

"come on" you stand up and grab my hand, "lets eat in the room"

i nod, "ok lets go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dun dun dun. so what do you think Lily's intentions are. haha this was a spur of the moment idea but i liked it and went on with it. haha

vote. comment. enjoy

so senior year is starting for me, im going to upload atleast twice a week, so yea. so im not giong to be able to upload every other day like i usualy do. :)

please tell me if i have mistakes