Part 2

"Shit." I think the one in the middle right says. On top of his head are wisps of blue hair that stand out against the bright light coming through the door. "There's so much blood."
"I know... Get something to stop the bleeding."
"I think it's already stopped."
"No look it's still slightly dripping"
Franticly, I flick my gaze between the four boys, trying to figure out who is saying what; also trying to get a look at their faces.
The one on the far left crosses over to the opposite side of the room. A few curse words later he comes back and is standing right in front of me.
"Mate, don't get to close; she might see your face."
"Calm down. It's pitch black in here."
Crouching down in front of me, I can make out the basic features of his face: eyes; brown. Hair colour; brown. Eyebrows; really big. But not much else.
I was to scared to speak. I couldn't- wouldn't. What do they even want with me? They don't sound or look familiar.

Blades cut through my head. Twisting, turning and coming out the other side.

I flinch away; hitting my head against the wall as I did. "Look. If you don't want to bleed to death, I suggest you let me do this." He said, quiet enough for the others not to here. Absentmindedly, I nod. He holds the damp cloth to my head again. Eventually, the striking pain reduces to an ache; it's still there just not as prominent. Finally, I can think without the pounding in my head.
He stands back up and walks out of the door; the others following behind him.

What am I doing? I should have screamed. For help. To be let go. For anything. But no, I just sat here and didn't put up a fight at all.
My head dropped back against the wall and my eyes unwillingly started to close. I didn't want to sleep. I shouldn't sleep. But it felt like weight were dragging my eyelids down and there was nothing I could do about it.